How to cope with jealousy after your partner got more likes than you on tinder?

I'm struggling guys :(

We had a bit of drunken bants and made tinder profiles to see who would get the most likes and its safe to say i lost on a MASSIVE scale :eek:

I'm the better looking out of us and even posted my pic flaunting my fupa but only got 6 likes to her hundreds!

Now i am trying hard to contain my jealousy and i am walking around like this...
SDBwqtn.jpg

Comments

• Marvel1
    Marvel1 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I'm the better looking out of us]

Guess not.
  • cjdavies wrote: »
    Guess not.
    She even admits i'm better looking and was shocked that i only got 6 likes :)
  • She even admits i'm better looking and was shocked that i only got 6 likes :)
    I don't want to be rude but is it possible she was only getting 'pity swipes'? People might actually find your good looks intimidating. I'd try the experiment again but with a less flattering photo of yourself - maybe use a snapchat filter to give yourself a big wart or pigs trotters so that people find you more relatable.
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    How do you even find out how many likes you get unless you have gone through and liked every available profile on there?
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • annandale
    annandale Posts: 1,469 Forumite
    Sure you did. There's not one post of yours on these forums that's not a wind up.
  • Comms69
    Comms69 Posts: 14,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    My understanding, though very limited, of tinder. Is that you only 'match' when you 'like' someone, so did you just 'like' everyone?
  • I don't want to be rude but is it possible she was only getting 'pity swipes'? People might actually find your good looks intimidating. I'd try the experiment again but with a less flattering photo of yourself - maybe use a snapchat filter to give yourself a big wart or pigs trotters so that people find you more relatable.
    I have claimed she cheated by using the snapchat puppy filter which was always going to attract likes because who doesn't like puppies? I guess women are just natural cheaters :mad:
  • Comms69 wrote: »
    My understanding, though very limited, of tinder. Is that you only 'match' when you 'like' someone, so did you just 'like' everyone?
    Yep liked everyone. Just kept swiping right on them all :money:
  • Women will no doubt be quite fussy about who they click like on, men probably click like on a lot of female profiles playing the 50/50 would I or wouldn't I game!

Just to stack the odds further against you, how many female profiles are there compared to men?
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Oh for pity sake! You sound like a five year old whinging because somebody else pinched your jelly babies. In case you hadn't realised this is meant to be a serious forum. If you want to wind people up, please find a different place in which to do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure