Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Valro
    • By Valro 21st Sep 17, 10:21 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Valro
    M&S credit card moneyback offer
    • 21st Sep 17, 10:21 AM
    M&S credit card moneyback offer 21st Sep 17 at 10:21 AM
    Did anyone else see the MSE article about applying for an M & S credit card, spending something like £100 and then getting £50 cash back? Can't remember the exact details, but it looked like an offer too good to miss so we applied for the card. It's all gone through fine - but now I can't find details of this moneyback offer - plus, of course, M & S say nothing about it on their paperwork. I'm beginning to think I dreamt it all up m!!! Can anyone verify this offer or point me in the right direction to make my claim? thanks.
Page 1
    • Superscrooge
    • By Superscrooge 21st Sep 17, 12:43 PM
    • 899 Posts
    • 626 Thanks
    Superscrooge
    • 21st Sep 17, 12:43 PM
    • 21st Sep 17, 12:43 PM
    The below link appears to refer to the T&C's of the offer?

http://bank.marksandspencer.com/pdf/cashbackoffertermsandconditions.pdf
    • andrewmp
    • By andrewmp 25th Oct 17, 11:18 AM
    • 1,545 Posts
    • 792 Thanks
    andrewmp
    • 25th Oct 17, 11:18 AM
    • 25th Oct 17, 11:18 AM
    Has anyone had the £50 voucher yet? Supposed to be here by the end of the month at the latest?
    • Dansmam
    • By Dansmam 25th Oct 17, 12:53 PM
    • 530 Posts
    • 1,798 Thanks
    Dansmam
    • 25th Oct 17, 12:53 PM
    • 25th Oct 17, 12:53 PM
    No sign of a voucher here but I’d hope to see it before Christmas ��
    • andrewmp
    • By andrewmp 25th Oct 17, 3:08 PM
    • 1,545 Posts
    • 792 Thanks
    andrewmp
    • 25th Oct 17, 3:08 PM
    • 25th Oct 17, 3:08 PM
    No sign of a voucher here but I’d hope to see it before Christmas ��
    Originally posted by Dansmam
    Mine has just arrived there!! Magic.

VALID UNTIL 30 NOVEMBER 2017
    • andrewmp
    • By andrewmp 25th Oct 17, 3:13 PM
    • 1,545 Posts
    • 792 Thanks
    andrewmp
    • 25th Oct 17, 3:13 PM
    • 25th Oct 17, 3:13 PM
    INCLUDES: Clothing, Footwear, Lingerie, Beauty, Homeware, Accessories, M&S Food and Flowers

EXCLUDES: Stationery, Cards & Gift Wrap, Beers, Wines & Spirits, Sale and clearance items, schoolwear, furniture, furniture disposal service, made to order curtains, made to measure shirts, made to order suits, tailoring alterations, ‘your school uniform’ service, repairs services, name tapes, branded baby products, Fitbit, BB-8 Sphero, Propel Star Wars Battle Quads, charity items, Food to Order, lunch to you, Flowers and Plants delivered, M&S Restaurants, Caf!s, Deli Bars, M&S Bank products or services and delivery charges.

They didn't make those exclusions obvious on the offer as far as I remember.
    • Dansmam
    • By Dansmam 25th Oct 17, 4:37 PM
    • 530 Posts
    • 1,798 Thanks
    Dansmam
    • 25th Oct 17, 4:37 PM
    • 25th Oct 17, 4:37 PM
    Just arrived in my email too. Not too bothered about the restrictions, though I don’t remember them either - it’s going on household stuff ready for Christmas visitors
    • andrewmp
    • By andrewmp 27th Oct 17, 9:20 AM
    • 1,545 Posts
    • 792 Thanks
    andrewmp
    • 27th Oct 17, 9:20 AM
    • 27th Oct 17, 9:20 AM
    Just arrived in my email too. Not too bothered about the restrictions, though I donít remember them either - itís going on household stuff ready for Christmas visitors
    Originally posted by Dansmam
    The leaflet doesn't mention any restrictions. I was hoping to stock up on drink for Christmas. Oh well, food it is.
    • nerium
    • By nerium 14th Nov 17, 6:04 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    nerium
    • 14th Nov 17, 6:04 PM
    • 14th Nov 17, 6:04 PM
    Still waiting for mine ! I spoke to M&S Bank, they said heavily subscribed, you will get the voucher, but surely the deadline must be extended? Has Martin done any follow-up on this?
    • Fcuktheworld
    • By Fcuktheworld 16th Nov 17, 10:43 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fcuktheworld
    any black friday deals on credit cards?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,135Posts Today

6,664Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin