Spreadsheet to compare joint gas and electricity provider annual costs

I'm not sure the online comparison tools are totally accurate so I've produced a spreadsheet where you can put in your own annual consumption figures and the companies daily standing charges, unit charges and special discounts to get accurate comparisons. Hope it helps some of you too!

When moneysavingexpert stops treating me as a 'new user' not allowed to post with links, (understandably to stop spammers clogging up the site), I will share the link.

For now, you will need to search Open Office Templates for one called: electricityandgassupplierscomparison

Perhaps a kind 'non-newbie' user will weigh in on this thread and add the link instead to save delay.

By the way, if you are paying for your office software, why not give Open Office a try which is compatible with Microsoft documents and free to download and use. I think it's great and you can save lots of money especially now the annual subscription model is becoming the norm.

Keep up the money-saving don't be bullied by the fat cats running big corporations, in some cases even trying to resell for inflated prices software based on concepts which are already mature and freely available!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport