Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • purpleroad
    • By purpleroad 8th Sep 17, 1:00 AM
    • 53Posts
    • 3Thanks
    purpleroad
    Euro Car Parks BPA -stayed too long?
    • 8th Sep 17, 1:00 AM
    Euro Car Parks BPA -stayed too long? 8th Sep 17 at 1:00 AM
    The driver went to a car park for a meeting but parked in the wrong Car park not the Tescos one. They parked across the road. They were told in the meeting that they would take down the number plate and they would be exempt, but they didn't realise they were in the wrong car park. They overstayed the 2.5 hrs and also the 15 mins limit after 10pm. Haven't got the ticket yet, but sure they will in a few days!

Should they just pay the £50 or can they appeal?
    Last edited by purpleroad; 20-09-2017 at 12:03 AM.
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 8th Sep 17, 7:35 AM
    • 14,551 Posts
    • 22,897 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 8th Sep 17, 7:35 AM
    • 8th Sep 17, 7:35 AM
    Read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #1 to explain how you handle this successfully via the two-appeals process.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 8th Sep 17, 9:00 AM
    • 32,794 Posts
    • 16,821 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 8th Sep 17, 9:00 AM
    • 8th Sep 17, 9:00 AM
    The ppcs monitor this forum and can use your posts against you

Edit your op to remove details of who was driving
    • purpleroad
    • By purpleroad 12th Sep 17, 10:38 PM
    • 53 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    purpleroad
    • 12th Sep 17, 10:38 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 10:38 PM
    You mean my real name etc?
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 12th Sep 17, 10:41 PM
    • 5,959 Posts
    • 7,677 Thanks
    beamerguy
    • 12th Sep 17, 10:41 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 10:41 PM
    I went to a car park for a meeting but parked in the wrong Car park not the Tescos one. I parked across the road. I was told in the meeting that they would take down my number plate and I would be exempt, but I didn't realise I was in the wrong car park. I overstayed the 2.5 hrs and also the 15 mins limit after 10pm. Haven't got the ticket yet, but sure I will in a few days!

Shall I just pay the £50 or can I appeal?
    Originally posted by purpleroad
    Do you work for Tesco's ??
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 12th Sep 17, 11:23 PM
    • 32,794 Posts
    • 16,821 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 12th Sep 17, 11:23 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 11:23 PM
    You mean my real name etc?
    Originally posted by purpleroad
    The ppcs monitor this forum and can use your posts against you.

Never reveal who was driving.

Write in the third person. The driver did this. The driver then did that etc
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

147Posts Today

1,082Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin