IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Not parked wholly within bay

Options
Hello members, you'll be pleased to hear I have waded through the Newbie advice, but I still feel in need of a little direction..
I've just had a postal PCN from LDK security group (BPA member) about a "not parked wholly within bay" event on 28th Feb i.e. 102 days ago. I did buy and display a valid parking ticket, which amazingly I still possess. No windscreen ticket was issued at the time. There is a photo of my car, which doesn't show a windscreen ticket or any bay markings. There is also an illegible photo of the car park signage, so I can't tell you what it actually says.
Now obviously I will respond with the online appeal form, but there are a number of grounds here - should I use one or all? Which is the most likely to succeed and get these parasites off my back?
Thanks for your help,
Skip.

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,355 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Now obviously I will respond with the online appeal form, but there are a number of grounds here - should I use one or all?
    All. Do not mess with it unless you know what you're doing!
    Which is the most likely to succeed and get these parasites off my back?
    None of them! Surely that came out from reading the sticky? You'll need to get POPLA to cancel this - or a landowner cancellation.

Does the NtK state they are pursuing the keeper under the auspices of PoFA 2012?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Skip_Offwork
    Options
    Thanks. The PCN doesn't say anything about PoFA 2012.
    But I understand I have to start with the LDK online form.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure