Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Emilsobolewski
    • By Emilsobolewski 31st May 17, 5:44 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Emilsobolewski
    Parking Eye appeal
    • 31st May 17, 5:44 PM
    Parking Eye appeal 31st May 17 at 5:44 PM
    Sorry for new thread but i need to be more clear on this. I've parked on residential car park to visit friends. To avoid any charges we need to enter our reg details on to the system which is based inside the building, big box with touch screen. From 06.04 to 18.04 system hasn't been working, nothing, just a black screen. Received 3 PCN from Parking Eye. 1St on 06.04.2017 2nd on 12.04.2017 and 3rd on 15.04.2017. Made an appeal to all 3, Appeal against first PCN was unsuccessful. Appeal againts second PCN was made on 19.04 and on 28.04 i have received email from Parking Eye saying that they will investigate this and will contact me shortly, no contact at all from 28.04, appeal against third PCN was successful and they cancelled my PCN. Appeal against first Pcn is now with popla. How long do they have to give me decision on appeal againts my second PCN?
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 31st May 17, 5:48 PM
    • 46,959 Posts
    • 60,319 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 31st May 17, 5:48 PM
    • 31st May 17, 5:48 PM
    Appeal againts second PCN was made on 19.04
    35 days unless there are unusual circumstances. I would email ParkingEye and tell them that, as the machines were broken/black screen, then the PCN at POPLA, and this one should be cancelled immediately and you will complain to the BPA and to David Dunford at the DVLA if PE fail to confirm cancellation of both, immediately, this week. In addition, you will counter-sue for a 3 figure sum in compensation for a clear breach of the Data Protection Act, should they fail to cancel this week and if they pursue either of these to court.

info@parkingeye.co.uk

Obviously make sure you quote the correct two PCN numbers that are live.
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the trail, top of this page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Emilsobolewski
    • By Emilsobolewski 19th Jun 17, 11:01 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Emilsobolewski
    • 19th Jun 17, 11:01 PM
    • 19th Jun 17, 11:01 PM
    Dont know what to do now......I did send them a letter but no reply from Parking Eye also no reply from POPLA, its well over 35 days and still no contact from Parking Eye, its so frustrating �� ��
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

880Posts Today

7,389Users online

Martin's Twitter