IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye appeal

Sorry for new thread but i need to be more clear on this. I've parked on residential car park to visit friends. To avoid any charges we need to enter our reg details on to the system which is based inside the building, big box with touch screen. From 06.04 to 18.04 system hasn't been working, nothing, just a black screen. Received 3 PCN from Parking Eye. 1St on 06.04.2017 2nd on 12.04.2017 and 3rd on 15.04.2017. Made an appeal to all 3, Appeal against first PCN was unsuccessful. Appeal againts second PCN was made on 19.04 and on 28.04 i have received email from Parking Eye saying that they will investigate this and will contact me shortly, no contact at all from 28.04, appeal against third PCN was successful and they cancelled my PCN. Appeal against first Pcn is now with popla. How long do they have to give me decision on appeal againts my second PCN?

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Appeal againts second PCN was made on 19.04

35 days unless there are unusual circumstances. I would email ParkingEye and tell them that, as the machines were broken/black screen, then the PCN at POPLA, and this one should be cancelled immediately and you will complain to the BPA and to David Dunford at the DVLA if PE fail to confirm cancellation of both, immediately, this week. In addition, you will counter-sue for a 3 figure sum in compensation for a clear breach of the Data Protection Act, should they fail to cancel this week and if they pursue either of these to court.

info@parkingeye.co.uk

Obviously make sure you quote the correct two PCN numbers that are live.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Dont know what to do now......I did send them a letter but no reply from Parking Eye also no reply from POPLA, its well over 35 days and still no contact from Parking Eye, its so frustrating �� ��
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure