Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 18th May 17, 8:01 PM
    • 36,937Posts
    • 5,900,284Thanks
    One-Eye
    E: 08/06 Win a meal for 2 at York's Pavement Vaults
    • 18th May 17, 8:01 PM
    E: 08/06 Win a meal for 2 at York's Pavement Vaults 18th May 17 at 8:01 PM
    reg/login with Living North

The building in which Pavement Vaults (a York barbecue joint) sits, has a long and varied history in the city. Previously a coaching inn that was demolished and replaced by The White Swan Hotel in 1912, since November 2015 itís been a restaurant serving up some of the best barbecue food in the country. Thatís no overstatement: the kitchenís chefs were trained by Andy Annat, a three-time UK National BBQ Champion. Smoked, grilled or fried, the restaurantís modern menu has items thatíll make your stomach rumble as soon as you read about them. Youíll be dreaming of the Fear & Loathing burger, or the rib and wing tray from their smoker, for days.

One lucky Living North reader can try out some of the tastiest barbecue food around for free by winning a two-course meal for two excluding drinks at this trendy eatery.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,994Posts Today

6,002Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just leaving Manchester after the funeral of my beloved grandma Gladys who passed away last night. https://t.co/nuC9ry5mP6

• The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Follow Martin