Negative feedback troll buyer.........

This buyer has given negative feedback for nearly every purchase she has every made.......???!!!

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rpx4xrf&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

Comments

• mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,788 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I complained to Ebay about another buyer who did the same. Ebay's response was that some people only leave feedback when there is a problem so it looks like they only leave negative. As far as I know they did not take action.
  • insight101
    insight101 Posts: 80 Forumite
    Just unfair that any seller however good they are will get a negative and 1 stars just because this person purchased an item from them.
  • ballisticbrian
    ballisticbrian Posts: 3,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    It's true that some people only leave negative and don't leave any for the positives, however the fact they are trying their best to fit swearing into the feedback and how they give the same specific wording to several sellers in a row at a time speaks volumes.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • qsk
    qsk Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    insight101 wrote: »
    This buyer has given negative feedback for nearly every purchase she has every made.......???!!!

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rpx4xrf&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

That's why I leave feedback as a seller only after the buyer confirms everything is OK either via feedback or a message...
  • Nesty
    Nesty Posts: 492 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    What I say about the feedback system. Buyers can just do what they want.

As for the postage comment. I've had this before. It's postage & packing.
    If you are a one off seller and you have to purchase packaging. It's over 3 times the cost of the actual postage!
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,184 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Nesty wrote: »
    What I say about the feedback system. Buyers can just do what they want.

As for the postage comment. I've had this before. It's postage & packing.
    If you are a one off seller and you have to purchase packaging. It's over 3 times the cost of the actual postage!

I think it is unlikely that packaging is going to be 3 times any postage. If we look at 2nd class parcels at £2.85 no one can seriously suggest that a seller needs to spend over £8 on a box and some newspaper or bubble wrap. Even something going as a large letter at 76p is unlikely to need to pay more than 30p for a padded envelope .

However, going back to the buyer in the OP - that is exactly the sort of person I 'like' to make offers on my items rather than buy them outright, as seeing all that feedback left for others would get them straight on to my blocked list.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • janb5
    janb5 Posts: 2,617 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    About a year ago, I got feedback that was clearly directed at a long standing battle with Ebay. Ebay wouldnt do anything but I realised that about 20 of us had been targeted. I emailed the other sellers and we got our feedback ( negatives withdrawn) The feedback read something like" Not your fault but Ebay are.... and are a disgrace!
  • I don't usually check the feedback buyers give, but I once got a strange demand from a buyer after the auction had been won and paid for.After checking the raft of negative feedback they had given I decided I wasnt going to post the item.Oddly enough not sending only resulted in a neutral feedback.
  • robatwork
    robatwork Posts: 7,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    That's some mental issues right there.

If I need a bit of cheering up after some Ebay nightmares, I often scroll back through Mr_B0llox's feedback.

For example:

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&userid=mr_bo**ox&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&searchInterval=30&mPg=17&page=12
  • jay56
    jay56 Posts: 45 Forumite
    My links never seem to work, but check out mankymoomin on Ebay too! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills