Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Ceallaigh
    • By Ceallaigh 19th Apr 17, 3:48 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Ceallaigh
    Northern Ireland electricity
    • 19th Apr 17, 3:48 PM
    Northern Ireland electricity 19th Apr 17 at 3:48 PM
    I was at work on Thursday I was expecting a delivery so told my 13 year old to collect the delivery when it arrived leave it in our kitchen then lock the door and go back to her grandmothers home (across the street) I got a text from her while I was at work to say an electric man was in our home at the meter I rang her and told her to put him on the phone I asked him to leave and call when I was home he said he was doing a reading I asked him to call back when I was home as my daughter is underage I thought he did this however I got an email today to say I've upgraded my meter I don't know who this man is anything about his background or how long he was in my home with my daughter I'm furious I certainly don't have an issue with the meter being upgraded but I do have an issue with a man entering my home with an underage child alone
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,503Posts Today

6,341Users online

Martin's Twitter