Saving Credit Report on Credit Club

Options
I am having difficulty saving my credit report from my credit club account - on pressing print or save credit report the only option that comes up is to print - has anyone else had this problem or can anyone shed light on what I am doing wrong please?

Comments

• Nebulous2
    Nebulous2 Posts: 5,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    pamreid76 wrote: »
    I am having difficulty saving my credit report from my credit club account - on pressing print or save credit report the only option that comes up is to print - has anyone else had this problem or can anyone shed light on what I am doing wrong please?

I don't use credit club, but when you press print try changing the selected printer. There may well be an option to print to a file format rather than to paper. I can do "print to PDF" for instance.
  • MSE_Chris
    MSE_Chris Posts: 200 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 19 April 2017 at 9:51AM
    Options
    pamreid76 wrote: »

Hi Pamreid76,

When you select ?name=inline505321303.png you should have an option to either 'print' or 'save to PDF'. I believe that with older versions of Internet Explorer, you might not get this 'save to PDF' option. If this is the case, you'd need to access the club using Google Chrome and it will look something like this:

?name=inline-448943390.png

I hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family