IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

£195 each x2 pcn

Options
Hello guys just need some advice about council pcns

When i moved house were the landlord was an idiot i came back to collect letters and i found two for £195 each mj52 i think, nothing serious, use to skip traffic via quiet road, but one day they changed signs no entry 3-7pm which i did not see,

What !!!!ed me off is that he had to open my letters as the new tenants only gave me two for 195 each so were are the previous letters with warnings?

I explained the situation to ealing council via email, i only recieved an auto reply ssaying that i would recieve an answer within one month afer 3 months of stress still no reply, i called ealing but they dont have anyone you can speak to only acomputer so managed to leave a message elsewere and after a few weeks reviece a voocemail ( courtsy call) please send evidence of adresd changed, which i did and now its over 8 months and still no reply, are they legally allowed to still charge me after this time? I called operator today and asked them for a phone call as no one has answered my emails hopefully they have canceled and will not tell me to pay

What ca n they do? I dont mind paying 65 x2..,...
195 x2will kill me...

If i dont have to pay at all i would be even more happy

I cant exactly remeber if it was 2016 or 2015pcn but im sure it has been over 8-10months

I lost my emails with them only have the ones i recieved auto reply .. You can see the topics and dates that auto replys were sent..

Always can try to call hotmail and ask if they could possibly recover if needed..

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport