Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Dreamnine
    • By Dreamnine 16th Apr 17, 1:57 PM
    • 7,882Posts
    • 13,309Thanks
    Dreamnine
    Worst Easter ever..?
    • 16th Apr 17, 1:57 PM
    Worst Easter ever..? 16th Apr 17 at 1:57 PM
    ...mine has to be some 25 years ago when I was wanted on a warrant for not paying a fine.

The Police got me on Good Friday morning and I spent 4 days in the cells before appearing in front of a judge (and ultimately being let off) on the Tuesday morning.

What are your worst Easter memories?
    I shot a vein in my neck and coughed up a Quaalude.
    Lou Reed The Last Shot
Page 2
    • Mandelbrot
    • By Mandelbrot 17th Apr 17, 7:13 PM
    • 8,640 Posts
    • 18,719 Thanks
    Mandelbrot
    Blasphemy!

You'd better watch out! Them pesky Christians will throw you to the puppies!
    Originally posted by Pyxis
    Would tommix have got away with - or actually even contemplated making - that sort of joke on here, if it had been any other religion?
    • Pyxis
    • By Pyxis 17th Apr 17, 8:42 PM
    • 30,371 Posts
    • 111,646 Thanks
    Pyxis
    I suppose it's like you can joke about your own nationality, even if you can't joke about someone else's.
    (I just lurve spiders! )
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom
    Founder Member: WIMPS ANONYMOUS
    • Flick216
    • By Flick216 18th Apr 17, 1:34 PM
    • 7,757 Posts
    • 31,293 Thanks
    Flick216
    Well not exactly bad bad but traditionally the boys were always with their father for Easter - not planned, it just always seemed to work out that way. This particular Easter I was taking some slimming pills that kind of made you a bit manic (yes - I know, Bad Flick - not taking them anymore!)

Anyway - I decided I was going to spring clean the house - and boy did I get into it! On the Sunday I fell downstairs carrying some washing. I actually landed on my backside and bounced down the last 6 or so stairs on my bum! My left elbow also managed to hit each step and I came down as well. Because I was a bit hyped up - I thought nothing of it can carried on. A few days later my coccyx was in agony - as was my arm. I still don't have proper feeling in the last two fingers of my left arm! We are probably going back 10 years plus!
    ENFP - Assertive
    Officially in a clique of idiots

Smoke me a kipper; I'll be back for breakfast
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

180Posts Today

1,451Users online

Martin's Twitter