IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Claim Form from ParkingEye received 16/3/17

Hi All,

I intend to respond promptly to a Claim I have received from Parking Eye through Northampton County Court, dated 13th March.
It seems they have snapped the number plate of a car I used to own but which I sold about the time of the alleged incident last Oct 13/10/17. It may be that I own up to being the driver, maybe not, I'm confused about that part, but that's not the issue here.

My query revolves around that I moved out of my marital home at this time and in all the upset of the separation my wife did not bother to forward to me any letters (if they sent any) until she saw this claim from a Court and thought she'd better as it looked serious. So this is the first I am hearing about the parking charge. It may be PE has sent all the letters and in effect I have ignored them, but I don't know as I never saw any.

I would have noticed a PCN on my windscreen but as they used ANPR this didn't happen.

I thought I would send the Court the following letter and would appreciate any advice as to whether it seems OK as an opening salvoe....

"I refute the Claim under the reference above for the following reasons:
1. I do not own this car [strictly true as it was sold around that date]
2. I do not live at the address stated on the Claim Form [I shall head the letter with my present address and I did not live at the address on the Claim Form from 17th Oct onwards]
3. Perhaps because of 1 and 2 above, I have not received a Parking Charge Notice nor any previous communication regarding this Claim, therefore I have been denied my right to dispute this claim at a previous occasion
4. Due process has not been followed, in denial of natural justice and the rules pertaining to such pre-Court action
5. I have not received any evidence that I accepted the Contract stated
6. I do not and did not agree to be bound by any Terms and Conditions stated in any signage erected by Parking Eye as a matter of course and have not seen any evidence of those signs
7. I have not had a chance to see any alleged photographic or other evidence that a car I own was ever at the location stated.

It is only by pure chance that I have become aware of this Claim and I believe that Parking Eye have got their information incorrect and are pursuing the wrong person. Accordingly, I reserve the right to sue the Claimant for a sum not less than £250 should it be shown that there has been a Data Protection Act breach.

I respectfully request that the Court stay these proceeding to enable the Claimant to comply with the Practice Direction on Pre-Action Conduct (Annex A, Para 2) and that you request the Claimant to contact me with evidence of their Claim before they force me to attend Court.

In addition, as you can see from my address, I do not live locally. I am unemployed and in severe financial straits. This makes it difficult for me to afford to attend the Court to defend my case, which I most certainly wish to do if I can find the funds to attend. I therefore also beg the Court (should this action proceed) in the name of good justice to transfer the case to Swindon County Court or any such court local to me as it deems fit, so I can afford to attend Court to defend myself.
Yours etc..."

This last bit I include to show Parking Eye that even if they win this case, I'll end up paying them £1 a month forever, a pyrrhic victory.

Suggestions?

Just to double check, do I send this letter to the Court, or to Parking Eye?

Should I make this a separate letter, or include it in the "Defence" portion and fill out the rest of that page, and return that page to the Court?

Many thanks people.

Mike

Comments

• Guys_Dad
    Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    If you were the Registered Keeper as far as the DVLA goes on the day in question, then whether you have subsequently sold the car or not is irrelevant, so strike point 1.

If the address shown on the DVLA at the time was where they sent the previous mail, then again tough. Strike points 2,3 &4

Points 5,6 & 7 are due to your own domestic problems, so you can strike them too.

You need to read the NEWBIES sticky thread and in particular about asking for an additional 28 days to submit your defence.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Suggestions?

Read post #2 of 'NEWBIE PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST'. Show us the defence after reading loads of other ones, after doing the acknowledgement of service (as explained in detail, in the sticky thread post #2).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • grayselegy
    grayselegy Posts: 43 Forumite
    I have read the Newbies thread but I am confused. OK, so I accept strike the letter as it is and why - but I still did not get their letters (if they sent any) so I have no evidence it's even my car etc. and I'd really like to see what they said so I could form my defence. This is genuine, all I have is the County Court Claim Form. So do I respond to the Form as if I did get the previous letters, or what do I say ? And I definitely need the Court to hear the case locally if I am to attend it. These questions are not answered as far as I can see, so please advise me if there's a thread that tells me these answers. Thanks.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    you form your defence partly based on the lack of paperwork, because you only get one chance for this defence, so read other defences and draft one up that addresses alll these issues

the NEWBIES sticky thread post #2 does tell you the process , including how it gets allocated to your local court later in the process

if you think these questions are not answered, then you have not read the bargepole threads , and what you would "like to see" is not going to help you

Northampton is the central distribution centre, not a court
  • grayselegy
    edited 16 March 2017 at 11:51PM
    Thanks, I'm sorry if I seemed a bit dense earlier, it's all very confusing but becoming clearer now. I can see a few points I should make so I shall draft a defence and post it here. Basically, I shall ask in my defence for more information from PE and state I may have to change my defence when I have it. I also see I should visit the site and take photos in case their signage is wrong. Should I do this when I've seen their letters/proof or straight away (I suspect it will be compliant, as it's PE and they are apparently hot on this, and it's a long way and I'm broke)? Meanwhile, should I post a copy of the Claim Form in case it helps? It's not easy for me to upload stuff. Thanks again.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 19 March 2017 at 6:51PM
    in your defence you dont "ask for the info from PE" , you make a statement that there has been no paperwork from P.E. and so require to see the evidence in your defence that you submit to the court so you can then expand on it later in the process

I dont believe you have taken on board the idea of the part 18 request for this information (which does not go to the court) but to the claimant

99% of these court claims lack details, its a common theme and mentioned numerous times in other threads and parking prankster blogs etc

you cannot upload files here, that is an assumption on your part, this isnt a hosting site so it does not allow hosting of files (including pictures)

nobody needs to see your claim form from Northampton either

read about twenty other recent defences on here like the CEL ones and UKPC ones for starters, plus any recent PE ones too (nothing older than 12 months old)

then draft yours up and add paragraphs that cover the lack of detail, lack of paperwork etc , then you can deal with these after the DQ time in witness statements and adding your own evidence like pictures etc

post your redacted draft on here if you want critique , and ensure you have devoured every word written by bargepole over the last 12 months about court claims and defences, plus the parking prankster court guide too
  • Thanks, understood, and will do.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Do the AOS on MCOL first using the password on the claim form, to get more time to work on the defence. LEAVE THE DEFENCE BLANK, only 'start acknowledgement of service'.

Don't read post #1 of the NEWBIES thread, only post #2 including bargepole's threads linked there.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • grayselegy
    Pursuent to the above, Firstly I shall go online and file my Acknowledgement of Service form to the Court shortly, within the time limit and disagreeing with their Claim. This gives me until 13th April to return a Defence. Secondly, I think I need to see what letters I've missed, just in case there's some mistake in their paperwork. So is it a good idea to write the below brief letter direct to PE asking for the paperwork already sent and a bit more?
    "....Dear Sirs,
    Re: Claim No. XXXXX Northampton County Court Business Centre, your ref. XXXXX
    I have just been notified by the Court of the above case, which I intend to defend.
    It seems that you have been writing to my old address, and consequently I have not seen any letters you sent to date. My new address is above.
    In order to prepare my defence I therefore formally request that you send me copies of all documents previously sent to my old address, together with photos of the signs to which you refer in document N1SDT Claim Form, plus the T + C’s to which you refer, plus evidence from the automated number plate recognition system referred to, including any photographic proof that it was my car and who was driving, and any other documentation on which you will rely in Court.
    Please note that I am not making any admission as to who was the driver, as I need to see the full details of the alleged incident in order to ascertain this.
    Please ensure that you send this information within the next 7 days as I only have a limited time to send my defence to the Court.
    Many thanks and yours faithfully...."

Hopefully I shall get this in time to prepare and send a proper Defence - or I can state if I do not get this and that it prejudices my defence, so it's useful to ask either way. But if you think it's not worthwhile, I shall prepare my defence on the basis of the lack of paperwork I have.

I don't understand the bit "...the part 18 request for this information (which does not go to the court) but to the claimant..." what is this, please?

I am already compiling quite a lengthy Defence based on the many threads I've read here, but I thought I'd see if they send the above first before finishing and filing it. Obviously I'll check back with you all first.

Thanks everyone.
  • grayselegy
    Hi All,

Pursuent to the above thread, I've filed the Acknowledgement of Service in good time. I now have until the 12th April to file my Defence. I have tried to incorporate all your advice, for which much thanks, so please critique the below before I send it by registered post as Bargepole recommends (I shall also format it correctly). I also wrote to and got the letters from PE. There are a few areas I may exploit. eg. They state that "this charge is therefore levied for breach of contract" so it's not a parking charge but a charge for breach of contract - hope I've tackled this properly in my Defence.

Sorry it's so long, and I am unsure if Clause 6 "unconscionable" is still relevant, I could delete it if you feel its past its use now.

FYI In the Particulars of Claim they write:
    "Claim for monies outstanding from the defendant, as registered keeper, in relation to a Parking Charge, issued 13/10/2016, for parking on private land in breach of the terms and conditions (the contract), ParkingEye's ANPR system, monitoring Flowerdown Retail Park, Weston Super Mare.....etc...captured vehicle XXXXX entering and leaving the car park, overstaying the max stay time. The signage, clearly displayed at the entrance to and throughout the car park states that this is private land, is managed by ParkingEye Ltd and is a max stay site, along with other T&C's by which those who park on site agree to be bound. In accordance with the T&C's set out in the signage, the Parking Charge becomes payable. Notice under the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 has been given under Sch 4, making the keeper liable. This claim is in reference to PC No. xxxxx"

If anyone can see any more holes in this statement, do let me know.

Here's my Defence as it stands so far:

Re: Claim No. D4FC577X
    I am XXXXXXX defendant in this matter. As I am an unrepresented litigant-in-person due to the cost of a solicitor I ask for some leeway in the legal niceties, and respectfully ask that I be permitted to amend and or supplement this interim defence as may be required following a fuller disclosure of the Claimant’s case.

I deny liability for the entirety of the claim for the following reasons:

1. It is admitted that the Defendant was the authorised registered keeper of the vehicle in question at the time of the alleged incident.

2. The Defendant cannot ascertain if he was the driver of the vehicle on the date in question and a)The Claimant has not identified the driver.

b) The Defendant has no liability, as they are the Keeper of the vehicle and the Claimant must rely upon the strict provisions of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 in order to hold the defendant responsible for the driver’s alleged breach.

c) The Claimant also failed to state that they do not know both the name of the driver and a current address for service for the driver.

3. The claimant has not provided enough details in the particulars of claim to file a full defence. In particular, the full details of the contract which it is alleged was broken have not been provided.

The Defendant asks that the court orders Further and Better Particulars of Claim and asks leave to amend the Defence after receiving same.

4. In the absence of documentation I am reliant solely on their own ascertain that Parking Eye “manage” this land, but by their own assertion they are not the lawful occupier of the land. I have no idea if this is just a speculative invoice. They should supply a contract with the lawful occupier of the land being produced by the claimant, or a chain of contracts showing authorisation stemming from the lawful occupier of the land. In the absence of proof, I have the reasonable belief that they do not have the authority to issue charges on this land in their own name and that they have no locus stand to bring this case.

a) The Claimant is not the landowner and is merely an agent acting on behalf of the landowner and has failed to demonstrate their legal standing to form a contract.

b) The Claimant is put to proof that it has sufficient interest in the land or that there are specific terms in its contract to bring an action on its own behalf. As a third party agent, the Claimant may not pursue any charge.

ParkingEye v Sharma (3QT62646 Brentford County Court) examined the contract and dismissed the claim for the reason that the Claimant had no ownership of, or proprietary interest in, the land; it followed that the Claimant, acting as an agent, had no locus standi to bring court proceedings in its own name.

ParkingEye v Gardam (3QT60598) similarly examined the contract and found the Sharma judgment persuasive.

The Defendant also refers the Court to ParkingEye v Somerfield (2012) (EWCA Civ 1338 case A3/2011/0909) that examined ParkingEye contracts. This stated that any debt was due to Somerfield and that ParkingEye did not have the authority to issue proceedings. It follows therefore that if a debt exists, it is owed to the landowner, not the Claimant.

5. The claimant failed to include a copy of their written contract as per Practice Direction 16 7.3(1) and Practice Direction 7C 1.4(3A). No indication is given as to the Claimants contractual authority to operate there as required by the Claimants Trade Association's Code of Practice B1.1 which says:

1.1 If you operate parking management activities on land which is not owned by you, you must supply us with written authority from the land owner sufficient to establish you as the ‘Creditor’ within the meaning of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (where applicable) and in any event to establish you as a person who is able to recover parking charges. There is no prescribed form for such agreement and it need not necessarily be as part of a contract but it must include the express ability for an operator to recover parking charges on the landowner’s behalf or provide sufficient right to occupy the land in question so that charges can be recovered by the operator directly. This applies whether or not you intend to use the keeper liability provisions.

Parking Eye have supplied no contract showing they have the right to pursue cases on behalf of Flowerdown Retail Park. It is requested that this right is confirmed with a signed unredacted contract, as required under
    PD 16 paras 7.3 – 7.5
    7.3 Where a claim is based upon a written agreement:
    (1) a copy of the contract or documents constituting the agreement should be attached to or served with the particulars of claim and the original(s) should be available at the hearing, and
    (2) any general conditions of sale incorporated in the contract should also be attached (but where the contract is or the documents constituting the agreement are bulky this practice direction is complied with by attaching or serving only the relevant parts of the contract or documents).

6. The amount claimed is a charge and evidently disproportionate to any loss suffered by the Claimant and is therefore unconscionable

The Defendant refers the court to the tests suggested by the House of Lords in Dunlop Pneumatic Tyre v New Garage & Motor Co. Ltd (1915) and Lordsvale Finance plc v Bank of Zambia to determine if the sum is a penalty or a genuine pre-estimate of damages. The Defendant also refers the court to O.B. Services v Thurlow (Worcester County Court 2011) and Excel v Hetherington-Jakeman (2008) that involved similar facts to the present case.

The Defendant asserts that the Claimant has also ignored the Government’s official position on parking charges as expressed clearly in the Department for Transport Guidance on the Recovery of Parking Charges:
    “Charges for breaking a parking contract must be reasonable and a genuine pre-estimate of loss. This means charges must compensate the landholder only for the loss they are likely to suffer because the parking contract has been broken. For example, to cover the unpaid charges and the administrative costs associated with issuing the ticket to recover the charges. Charges may not be set at higher levels than necessary to recover business losses and the intention should not be to penalise the driver.”
    The claimant is not the landowner and suffers no loss whatsoever as a result of a vehicle parking at the location in question, indeed in this particular case by parking here and using the retail park facilities the motorist benefits the landowner, and cannot cause a loss.
    The Defendant submits that the amount demanded cannot possibly be a genuine pre-estimate of the Claimant’s loss.

In the absence of strict proof I submit that the Claimant has no case and invite the court to strike the matter out.

7. The signage was inadequate to form a contract with the motorist [I shall detail more in my witness statement when I have visited the site to see if it is wrong]

a) The signage on this site is inadequate to form a contract. It is barely legible. Part E, Schedule 1 of the Code of Practice of the Independent Parking Committee (of which ES is a member), clearly states that “Text should be of such a size and in a font that can be easily read by a motorist having regard to the likely position of the motorist in relation to the sign.” As can be seen from the attached photographic evidence this is not the case.]

b) The sign fails because it must state what the ANPR data will be used for. This is an ICO breach.

8. The driver did not enter into any 'agreement on the charge', no consideration flowed between the parties and no contract was established. The Defendant denies that the driver would have agreed to pay the original demand of £100 to agree to the alleged contract had the terms and conditions of the contract been properly displayed and accessible.

9.The motorist is allowed a reasonable time to find a space. Ref. Parking Eye vs.Ms X. (Altrincham 17/3/14 Fistral Beach). The driver spent some 20 minutes looking for a space near a coffee shop at the stated arrival time and not finding one left the park. I believe that the entry of this vehicle but not this exit was recorded by the company and is reflected in the paperwork I have received.

10. The actual stay (the parking at this site) was not three hours duration, and although I accept that the driver may well have left at 14.47.03 as stated on their paperwork, the time of the re-entry of this vehicle after its first visit has not been recorded nor is it shown in the paperwork.

11. I shall provide evidence from my employer that between the times stated on the PCN I was engaged in an appointment with a client elsewhere in Weston Super Mare and that this vehicle would have been with me at that appointment as it was a fair drive away. Therefore neither I nor this vehicle were in the car park for the entire duration of the stated time, and therefore not in breach of the Contract alleged.

12. I have not had a chance to state who was the driver on the date stated as I did not see or receive any previous documentation due to having left the address on the Claim Form before any letters were received, the car shown having been sold around this date and therefore I did not deem it appropriate to update DVLA immediately I vacated my old address as the new owner would do so. I am now resident at XXXXX. I became aware of their PCN purely by chance. Popla appeals Officer Henry Greenslade (Barrister, parking law expert and POPLA Lead Adjudicator in 2015) is quoted on the internet as saying “There is no ‘reasonable presumption’ in law that the registered keeper of a vehicle is the driver….Operators should never suggest anything of the sort….Further, a failure by the recipient of a notice issued under Schedule 4 to name the driver, does not of itself mean that the recipient has accepted that they were the driver at the material time. Unlike, for example, a Notice of Intended Prosecution where details of the driver of a vehicle must be supplied when requested by the police, pursuant to Section 172 of the Road Traffic Act 1988, a keeper sent a Schedule 4 notice has no legal obligation to name the driver.”

13. I requested on the 23rd March the information that Parking Eye has on file relating to this incident, including the following: Any letters sent to me at my old address, photographic proof of the incident in question, any evidence that Parking Eye will rely on in Court to show I was the driver and liable for this charge, evidence that led them to believe I had overstayed the maximum stay time, evidence that the ANPR system was working correctly and information showing the in and out of cars that day. I have so far only received the following copies:
    A PCN
    A PCN reminder
    A Letter to the Keeper
    A Letter before County Court Claim
    And a letter dated 28th March confirming that any offers made by Parking Eye in the above letters cannot now be actioned by me (for example, should I wish to take them up on their initial offer of a reduced payment) but we must proceed to Court. I must stress again that simply due to lack of correspondence I have been denied the opportunity to make prior arrangement with Parking Eye as they have wished me to do so previously. This is not the fault of either party, but as Parking Eye are now aware of the reason why previous correspondence was not received, it is punitive of them to insist on proceeding to Court. I was not ignoring their letters, I never saw them.
    14. Their letter dated 2nd December advises under Practice Direction on Pre-Court Action that: “Parking Eye will remain open to Alternate Dispute Resolution” and yet refuses to countenance same at this stage (as I did not reply to this letter then, not having received it) insisting that we proceed to Court. They furthermore state on many occasions in their letters that they “will consider appeals at this stage if there are mitigating circumstances”. In the light of my letter to them on 23rd March making them aware of such circumstances I believe that they are being intransigent in insisting on recourse to Law.
    15. Due to not receiving any previous letters I have also been denied the chance to appeal this ticket to Parking Eye, POPLA, or even to pay it at an earlier stage and at a reduced rate.
    16.The car park in question may not have had compliant signs. I shall provide photographic evidence in due course. Of course, present day photographs do not prove the signs were compliant at the time the claim arose so I furthermore request photographic evidence from Parking Eye that their signs were compliant on the date stated, however I believe that the Claimant’s signs fail the test of 'large lettering' and prominence, as established in ParkingEye Ltd v Beavis. – being unremarkable and obscure signs which are unlikely to be seen by the driver, are in very small print and the Terms are not readable to drivers.

17. The Claim Form is not signed with a signature but a printed name, which could have been affixed by anyone. Thus the particulars of claim fail to comply with Practice Direction 22, paragraphs 3.1 – 3.10
    PD 22 para 3.1 – 3.10
    3.1 In a statement of case, a response or an application notice, the statement of truth must be signed by:
    (1) the party or his litigation friend, or
    (2) the legal representative of the party or litigation friend.
    3.4 Where a document is to be verified on behalf of a company or other corporation, subject to paragraph 3.7 below, the statement of truth must be signed by a person holding a senior position in the company or corporation. That person must state the office or position held.

…and…
    3.8 Where a legal representative has signed a statement of truth, his signature will be taken by the court as his statement:
    (1) that the client on whose behalf he has signed had authorised him to do so,
    (2) that before signing he had explained to the client that in signing the statement of truth he would be confirming the client’s belief that the facts stated in the document were true, and
    (3) that before signing he had informed the client of the possible consequences to the client if it should subsequently appear that the client did not have an honest belief in the truth of those facts (see rule 32.14).
    3.9 The individual who signs a statement of truth must print his full name clearly beneath his signature.
    3.10 A legal representative who signs a statement of truth must sign in his own name and not that of his firm or employer.

My italics – it is clear that the legal process expects a signature with a name printed underneath, not a pro forma printed name.
    As an example as to why this prevents me filing a full defence at this time, a parking charge can be for trespass, breach of contract or a contractual charge. All these are treated differently in law and require a different defence. The wording of any contract will naturally be a key element in this matter, and a copy of the alleged contract has not been provided to the Defendant.
    I understand from asking around that the claimant’s solicitors are serial abusers of the court process in this manner.

18. The Particulars of Claim fail to disclose the head or heads of action in which these proceedings are based.

19. The Defendant asks that the claimant is required to file particulars which comply with practice directions and include at least the following information:

a. Whether the matter is being brought for trespass, breach of contract or a contractual charge, and an explanation as to the exact nature of the charge. Viz. It is stated that it is a claim for “monies outstanding…for breach of the terms and conditions (the contract)” yet it is also claimed that “In accordance with the T+C’s set out in the signage, the Parking Charge became payable” so which is it being claimed; breach of Contract or enforcement of a Parking Charge?

b. A copy of any contract it is alleged was in place (eg copies of signage)
    c. How any contract was concluded (if by performance, then copies of signage maps in place at the time)
    d. Whether the Claimant is acting as agent or principal, together with a list of documents they will rely on in this matter

If it is so pleaded before seeking to rely on the keeper liability provisions of Schedule 4 Protection of Freedoms Act (the “Act”) the Claimant must demonstrate that there was a “relevant obligation” either by way of a breach of contract, trespass or other tort.
    15. The resident of my old address who returned all letters marked “No Longer At This Address, return to sender” will testify that they did so. The Claimant must demonstrate that it has followed the required deadlines and wording as described in the Act to transfer liability from the driver to the Registered Keeper. Not having had a reply at all from the Keeper, and in the light of the above directive, a simple check of DVLA would have revealed that 1. The keeper of the car had changed, and 2. The previous keeper now lived at a different address as shown on my driving licence, which I promptly updated when I moved. Furthermore, a letter requesting information to the “present householder” might have also been sent. The Claimant made no such attempts to ascertain this information and furthermore now being aware of the exceptional circumstances that are behind the reason why the Keeper did not respond to their letters is being inflexible and denying the Defendant an opportunity to rectify this without a Court hearing.
    The Claimant is put to strict proof that such a “relevant obligation” existed and that the Claimant has followed the correct procedure to transfer liability to the Registered Keeper. In the absence of strict proof as to the existence or otherwise of a “relevant obligation” and as to properly transferring liability to the Registered Keeper the court is invited to strike the matter out.

I will seek to argue a more detailed rebuttal should the Claimant plead the case cited but in any event submit that the case cited be disregarded.

I believe the facts stated in this Defence Statement are true.
    Etc etc..."

Many thanks for your input everyone, I'm looking forward to the next stage.

Regards.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport