Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 17th Oct 16, 12:58 PM
    • 34,056Posts
    • 5,505,629Thanks
    E: 04/12 (Weekly) Win a trip to Dublin
    • 17th Oct 16, 12:58 PM
    E: 04/12 (Weekly) Win a trip to Dublin 17th Oct 16 at 12:58 PM
    Each weekly comp ends Sunday 23:59. You can enter each weekly comp once. (added to weeklies)

Classic FM - Week 1

How many seals can you see in the video?

(@ 0:22) answer = Two

Week 1:
    • Return flights for two people to Dublin, Ireland
    • Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
    • 2 nights accommodation at the 5 star ShelbourneHotel, Dublin
    • Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
    • Dinner on one night at Fallon and Byrne Restaurant, Dublin
    • Literary Pub Crawl for two people. Highlights include:
    • Immerse yourself in Dublin's rich literary heritage and enjoy a few pints along the way on a literary pub crawl through Dublin.
    • This walking tour is a wonderful introduction to Dublin's literary past and exciting pub culture.
    • You'll embark on an animated and entertaining journey through the sights and sounds that inspired great Irish writers including James Joyce, George Bernard Shaw, Brendan Behan, Sean O'Casey, Samuel Beckett, Oscar Wilde and W.B. Yeats -not forgetting modern scribes like Seamus Heaney, EavanBoland, Paula Meehan and Brendan Kennelly.
    • Kicking off at the Duke Pub on Duke Street, this literary pub crawl will take you to famous pubs and haunts while actors recite verses from the best Irish literature. You can sink a pint while learning about the lives of these great writers and hear some of the hilarious stories that became folklore in Dublin's literary circles.
    • Coast and Castle Tour for two people. Includes a guided Malahide Castle tour
    See the pretty fishing village of Howth. Enjoy stunning Dublin coastal views. One of Dublin’s most popular half day tour.
    • £100.00 vouchers towards ether music and theatre at the National Concert Hall OR The Abbey Theatre
    VIP transfer lounge in Dublin Airport for the return journey.
    • Travel insurance for two people

Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays ( both UK and ROI ). Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges. At least one person must be over the age of 18years.
    2.Transfers will be private.
    3.Hotel provided by the client and is classed as a 5star and is based on two people sharing at double room with en suite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
    4.Winner and friend to enjoy a 3 course meal from a set menu and half a bottle of house wine and mineral water each.
    5.Literary tour lasts approx.2hours and must be booked in advance.
    6.Coast and Castle tour lasts approx.5 hours.
    7.Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
    8.All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,456Posts Today

6,235Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin