Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • greeneye
    • By greeneye 15th Oct 16, 1:33 AM
    • 778Posts
    • 356Thanks
    greeneye
    New selling format where's international site visibilty gone?
    • 15th Oct 16, 1:33 AM
    New selling format where's international site visibilty gone? 15th Oct 16 at 1:33 AM
    I seem to have been switched onto a new selling format on one of my accounts.
    And there is no option to select international site visibility.
    Ebay help page (http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/questions/sell_international.html) is still staying:
    "if you're eligible for this listing upgrade, you'll have the option to add it on the Review your listing page before you submit your listing."

Except there is no Review your listing page anymore.
    Been googling for last 2 hours with no joy anyone know where it is now?
Page 1
    • soolin
    • By soolin 15th Oct 16, 7:26 AM
    • 57,708 Posts
    • 40,797 Thanks
    soolin
    • 15th Oct 16, 7:26 AM
    • 15th Oct 16, 7:26 AM
    I seem to have been switched onto a new selling format on one of my accounts.
    And there is no option to select international site visibility.
    Ebay help page (http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/questions/sell_international.html) is still staying:
    "if you're eligible for this listing upgrade, you'll have the option to add it on the Review your listing page before you submit your listing."

Except there is no Review your listing page anymore.
    Been googling for last 2 hours with no joy anyone know where it is now?
    Originally posted by greeneye
    Mine is still a small tick box on the new format near the end of the listing form.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • greeneye
    • By greeneye 15th Oct 16, 10:21 AM
    • 778 Posts
    • 356 Thanks
    greeneye
    • 15th Oct 16, 10:21 AM
    • 15th Oct 16, 10:21 AM
    Does it appear in it's own section Soo? Maybe something like "Listing Enhancements"?
    The bottom 3 sections I have are.
    Selling Details
    Delivery Details
    Fees

I've tried relisting, sell similar and listing from scratch and I'm not getting the option on anything.

I'm thinking maybe something buried away in selling preferences I need to change?
    Last edited by greeneye; 15-10-2016 at 10:30 AM.
    • soolin
    • By soolin 15th Oct 16, 10:40 AM
    • 57,708 Posts
    • 40,797 Thanks
    soolin
    • 15th Oct 16, 10:40 AM
    • 15th Oct 16, 10:40 AM
    Does it appear in it's own section Soo? Maybe something like "Listing Enhancements"?
    The bottom 3 sections I have are.
    Selling Details
    Delivery Details
    Fees

I've tried relisting, sell similar and listing from scratch and I'm not getting the option on anything.

I'm thinking maybe something buried away in selling preferences I need to change?
    I'm not on my main PC so I can't check- but it is just a silly little box now, very faint and easy to miss (like most of the new format)- it just sort of appeared in the middle of an otherwise blank space.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • soolin
    • By soolin 15th Oct 16, 12:18 PM
    • 57,708 Posts
    • 40,797 Thanks
    soolin
    • 15th Oct 16, 12:18 PM
    • 15th Oct 16, 12:18 PM
    I've just listed something and the tick box for international visibility is just below the overseas postage rates, above the package weights and dimensions.
    New to Forum? Guide
    • greeneye
    • By greeneye 15th Oct 16, 12:49 PM
    • 778 Posts
    • 356 Thanks
    greeneye
    • 15th Oct 16, 12:49 PM
    • 15th Oct 16, 12:49 PM
    Something wrong with mine then - Livehelp it is ;+(
    • soolin
    • By soolin 15th Oct 16, 2:11 PM
    • 57,708 Posts
    • 40,797 Thanks
    soolin
    • 15th Oct 16, 2:11 PM
    • 15th Oct 16, 2:11 PM
    Something wrong with mine then - Livehelp it is ;+(
    Good luck with that, I swear the last time I had to contact them I spent longer explaining their own site to them than they did helping me!
    New to Forum? Guide
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

282Posts Today

1,741Users online

Martin's Twitter