Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• yellow218
    • By yellow218 13th Oct 16, 7:39 PM
    • 23Posts
    • 25Thanks
    John Lewis Partnership Card
    • 13th Oct 16, 7:39 PM
    John Lewis Partnership Card 13th Oct 16 at 7:39 PM
    Hi all

JLP card is our 'everyday spend' card, everything goes on it unless its cheaper to pay by direct debit or debit card.

They have recently upgraded their website. Just wondering if others are experiencing the same as me.

Pos: can now view and export transactions between selected dates, rather than just the statement. Neg: The 'value' of the transaction is formatted as text, in speech marks ie "1.00". and therefore the spreadsheet isn't really useful, may as well be a pdf. I've tried reformatting it, but can't change it. Any one got any ideas?

Pos: Theres an app. apparently. I can't find it. Ive checked the FAQs, but still not having any joy. Anyone managed to find the app?

Pos: Contactless. Are they going to send out new contactless cards automatically, or only on renewale?
Page 1
    • speedyrite
    • By speedyrite 19th Oct 16, 12:25 PM
    • 108 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    • 19th Oct 16, 12:25 PM
    • 19th Oct 16, 12:25 PM
    Neg: App not yet available! "Coming soon" apparently.

Neg: Still no support for using the card via Apple Pay.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,714Posts Today

6,390Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin