Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    • Charlieq
    • By Charlieq 13th Oct 16, 10:57 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Help needed
    • #1
    • 13th Oct 16, 10:57 AM
    Help needed 13th Oct 16 at 10:57 AM
    Hi Guys,

    I'm in a bit of a panic here. I have just had a bailiff come to my house this morning saying I owe a parking ticket from 2014 and that there has been a judgement against me in CCJ. Now that he was here I recalled this from Christmas time when I received the letter about it and I had sent them proof of the fact that I had paid back then and have previously had a phone conversation with Lambeth council back in 2014 when this all happened originally that i had paid. I have the proof on my back statement regarding. I paid the bailiff this morning with my credit card so that he wouldn't seize my car how can i get this overturned and sorted and my money back for being wrongly charged for this.

    I have no idea how to proceed and cannot find a similar case anywhere.

Page 1
    • The Deep
    • By The Deep 13th Oct 16, 11:03 AM
    • 7,668 Posts
    • 6,741 Thanks
    The Deep
    • #2
    • 13th Oct 16, 11:03 AM
    • #2
    • 13th Oct 16, 11:03 AM
    You are posting in the wrong forum, we deal with private parking, go to peppipoo
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,281Posts Today

10,136Users online

Martin's Twitter