Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Tighter Than A Ducks Bum
    • By Tighter Than A Ducks Bum 8th Oct 16, 7:36 AM
    • 208Posts
    • 338Thanks
    Tighter Than A Ducks Bum
    Are you Grumpier now than you used to be?
    • 8th Oct 16, 7:36 AM
    Are you Grumpier now than you used to be? 8th Oct 16 at 7:36 AM
    Is it an age thing, or have you always been an old grumpy guts, but have got worse as time goes on?
Page 3
    • DigForVictory
    • By DigForVictory 11th Oct 16, 3:01 PM
    • 5,631 Posts
    • 13,967 Thanks
    Right now I'm very very grumpy, but completing the annual Staff Survey does that to me.

When it's worn off, in a couple of days, I'll likely revert to my usually fairly laid back self.

I used to get difficult to live with over things, now I'm altogether more mellow. Unless someone flips certain triggers, like casually not ensuring a wheelchair using colleague can join us. That affect m'colleague directly. Me, as an invisible disabled, indirectly. Even my son, invisible disabled, yet further indirectly. I *care* about equality of opportunity, as it isn't just me, indeed it usually isn't about me at all, that I get stressed.
    As casual discrimination against obvious disability now will carry right on and bite my son & that I'll not sit around & let stroll past.

But otherwise, largely tranquil.
    • Tipsntreats
    • By Tipsntreats 11th Oct 16, 7:05 PM
    • 1,319 Posts
    • 2,474 Thanks
    I was thinking. I am very grumpy if I don't have breakfast.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,344Posts Today

6,941Users online

Martin's Twitter