E: 01/09 Win a Tissot T-Race MotoGP Quartz Limited Edition Watch

Options
www.beaverbrooks.co.uk

1. These terms and conditions (“the T&C’s”) govern Tissot’s Don’t Crash Game on the Beaverbrooks website https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk from 17th July – 1st September 2015 (“Tissot’s Don’t Crash Game”) administered by The Swatch Group (UK) Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales under registration No.: 177501, with a registered address at Building 1000, The Royals Business Park, London E16 2QU, United Kingdom (“Swatch,” “we,” “us,” “our”).
  2. The prize draw is a chance to win Tissot T-RACE MOTOGP QUARTZ Limited Edition 2015 Watch (the “Prize”).
  3. To enter simply complete and submit the on-line form on the Beaverbrooks website (https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/tissot-dont-crash) before Tuesday 1st September 2015.
  4. A winner will be selected at random on Wednesday 2nd September 2015.
  5. The winner will be contacted by either email or telephone, on Wednesday 2nd September 2015 to arrange delivery of the Prize.
  6. If a winner cannot be reached within 48 hours or rejects the Prize, the Prize will be assumed to have been forfeited and another winner will be selected at random and contacted thereafter.

Comments

• Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,180 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I just keep getting 'Sorry we can't find the page you're looking for' after I press submit.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • myrrh
    myrrh Posts: 2,405 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have sent them a message via their contact us page with the problem so hopefully they will sort it out. HTH
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Misslayed wrote: »
    I just keep getting 'Sorry we can't find the page you're looking for' after I press submit.

So do I but the url changes to add "entry-success", so it looks like it has been accepted.
  • Crystal_Green
    Options
    Forces you to sign up for marketing and then you get an error page.
  • nutunit
    nutunit Posts: 625 Forumite
    Options
    Working now.

Your Entry Has been Submitted

Thank you for entering. The lucky winner will be selected at random on the 2nd September. Good luck!
  • LuckyPenny
    LuckyPenny Posts: 1,253 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Worked for me, unticked the marketing boxes ok. Fingers crossed for a win for my hubby.X
    Competition wins £13,987.09
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport