EXPIRED M&S cashmere great final reductions

Options
pjran
pjran Posts: 1,904 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
edited 28 January 2015 at 11:40AM in It's gone, but was it any good?
M&S have reduced their cashmere bits and bobs follow this link for great prices. Obviously stock and sizes are very limited but great bargains to be had if your size is available http://www.marksandspencer.com/MSSearchResultsDisplayCmd?checkbox-accordion=on&facetOpen=true&checkbox-accordion=on&facetBrand=1&slider_Min_0=0&slider_Max_1=600&slider_Current_Min_0=0&slider_Current_Max_1=600&checkbox-accordion=on&facets-1090-1=on&lastSelectedSize=&searchTerm=cashmere&langId=-24&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&categoryId=0&sortBy=product.price_from|0&resultsPerPage=96&pageChoice=1&selectedAccordions=checkbox-1|checkbox-2|checkbox-6&cachedFilters=%20generic-1090+undefined+96+0+600+0+600

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Cashmere clothing starts from £6 in the M&S final reduction sale. M&S hasn't got back to us on when the sale ends, so go quick if you've got your eye on something in particular. Delivery's £3.99 or free if you collect in store.

Thanks to pjran for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• bexster1975
    bexster1975 Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Thanks OP

Not loads of sizes or colours but can afford to buy a bit bigger in jumpers and for the prices worth it for pure cashmere. I do however wish m and s stopped that infernal removing goods from your bag. It does it whilst you shop, whilst you choose delivery, and whilst putting in payment details. If they left anything in someone's basket for 30 mins it wouldn't be a problem. As it is I now how 4 items not the ten I put in my basket within 15 mins! Only advantage is saved a bit of money.

Also quidco offering 12% if you use their mobile website, 8. % on orders over 100 pounds ( if you can keep them in your basket!) and 6% for less than 100 pounds.

Bexster :)
  • alykatz
    alykatz Posts: 926 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    It seems a lot of their jumpers in general have been reduced some more.
  • Hopelesswithmoney
    Options
    Managed to bag a £225 leopard print cashmere onesie for £31.99 at 4.15 this morning! Whoop whoop! Also ordered lots of other cashmere jumpers as I only wear cashmere :j.
    Hopeless by name, hopeless by nature.
  • Diane60
    Diane60 Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am getting really annoyed at this site. Items are available until you click "add to bag", they then show up as out of stock!
  • i_love_it
    i_love_it Posts: 848 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Managed to bag a £225 leopard print cashmere onesie for £31.99 at 4.15 this morning! Whoop whoop! Also ordered lots of other cashmere jumpers as I only wear cashmere :j.

I had lots of trouble trying to order this
    Kept showing in & out of stock
    Got one in the end but not really expecting it to arrive
  • i_love_it
    i_love_it Posts: 848 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Diane60 wrote: »
    I am getting really annoyed at this site. Items are available until you click "add to bag", they then show up as out of stock!

Yep, same
    Very annoying
  • heath480
    heath480 Posts: 341 Forumite
    edited 21 January 2015 at 1:38PM
    Options
    Thank you,out of stock in most items,but just ordered and paid for a cashmere jumper £19.99,reduced from £159,will wait to see if I actually get it!
    Sobriety delivers everything Alcohol promised.

Alcohol free since May 23rd 2003.:D
  • Hopelesswithmoney
    Options
    ps Yes it is a rubbish website and so frustrating! I have problems signing in as well as stuff disappearing out of my basket. So annoying! Hope we all get our bargains!
    Hopeless by name, hopeless by nature.
  • anj67
    anj67 Posts: 247 Forumite
    Options
    I have managed to order a rouge cashmere and silk polo neck jumper for £24.99 (originally £99). I will collect it tomorrow and see what it's like! It took a few attempts because I was trying to use a giftcard I got at Christmas. For some reason it wouldn't let me change the payment method for a while.
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is there any way to prevent cashmere sweaters going bobbly? I've had a couple in the past and they went bobbly where the arms can rub at the sides of the bust. I always hand wash my sweaters and also inside out so I know it's nothing to do with how I wash them. Just wondering if other people who are fond of cashmere get round this problem. I think it is just a problem with woollen sweaters in general. :)
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure