IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye roll over again

Options
Its been several years since my last parking overstay experience and I wasn't looking forward to the rigarmarole of a long correspondence chain as it really isn't my forte, but hey ho...

I launched my soft appeal by email having slightly cropped the template in the newbie thread and now 12 days later - although I must admit that I was starting to wish I'd posted a copy too - I have received my email from PE 'confirming that the Charge (with a capital C) has been cancelled and that there will be no further charge.

I'd love to thank them and wish them a happy Christmas but sadly their email is a no reply one, so I'll just have to hope their bot picks this up. :j

Keep fighting the good fight peeps x
Peek-a-boo

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,481 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    They really don't like the first appeal template. Well done, shame everyone doesn't use something similar - then they would get no victims at all! Merry Christmas!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • bazster
    bazster Posts: 7,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The Capital 'C' Makes It Serious You See.
    Je suis Charlie.
  • bluetoffee1878
    Options
    Excellent result common pattern emerging here spread the good word and merry Christmas
  • Mamabear
    Options
    As you can see from my stats I'm not the most prolific poster but I wanted other novices to know just how easy the template makes it.

Happy christmas and God bless us, every one.
    Peek-a-boo
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,481 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    This is very useful for newbies so I have added a link here, onto a thread I keep about how easy this is for newbies! Thanks for this thread, it really helps the fight.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure