Free Ebay listing for 6 days (Sat, 22 Nov to Thursday, 27 Nov)

Options
Brilliant! 6 days free listings from Saturday, 22 November to Thursday, 27 November Auction or Fixed price. If you don't get the email, check your Selling Manager page under Promotional Offers as you have to accept the offer to be allowed to list free. :T
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,208 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I actually got a proper invite this time via my ebay messages.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • hips83
    hips83 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all could anyone post the link like some kind person did before?
    thanks in advance
  • soolin
    Options
    hips83 wrote: »
    Hi all could anyone post the link like some kind person did before?
    thanks in advance

I've moved this from from the alert thread to the discussion thread.

This is another invite only, so no link available, just check your own ebay messages or email account, and even check your own listing allowances in case it shows there without needing to accept the offer.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • hips83
    Options
    thanks for that i wasnt sure if someone could post the link like they did before with one of the invite only ones , when i didnt recieve an invite to my email when i clicked on the link i was able to accept the offer anyway so maybe i'd deleated the email.

Is this one limited to 100?
  • soolin
    Options
    thanks for that i wasnt sure if someone could post the link like they did before with one of the invite only ones , when i didnt recieve an invite to my email when i clicked on the link i was able to accept the offer anyway so maybe i'd deleated the email.

Is this one limited to 100?

This one might not work, but see if this comes up for you:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/2218/

Mine says

What is the promotion?
    Create up to 100 listing(s) in an eligible category during the promotion period using the auction-style or fixed price format and you won’t pay an insertion fee per listing (promotional rate) during the promotion period when you actively opt in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.

Feature fees and final value fees will still apply. The number of listings eligible under this promotion may be less where seller restrictions apply. Click here to learn more about selling limits.
  • hips83
    Options
    thanks very much for that it took me through to the offer page but i obviously wasn't invited this time:( thanks anyway though
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Nothing listed on my promotions section so looks like I've not been included this time. :(
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks very much for that it took me through to the offer page but i obviously wasn't invited this time:( thanks anyway though
    Nothing listed on my promotions section so looks like I've not been included this time. :(

Try going into your Selling Manager and down the right hand side to promotions and, if you are getting the offer, it will show there along with the 20 free per month listings. Probably the link soolin gave you would have taken you through okay to the offer if you were invited but worth checking and another way of seeing each time if you have the offer. I got the email and also got a message in my EBay messages plus it was showing in the Selling Manager Promotions part. Hopefully you get the offer. I can't quite understand why they do it this way now by invites only.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • Kernow666
    Kernow666 Posts: 3,480 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    got an invite after not last weekend will leave til thurs then 10 day listing so i get 2 weekends
    "If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane"
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    ailey wrote: »
    Try going into your Selling Manager and down the right hand side to promotions and, if you are getting the offer, it will show there along with the 20 free per month listings. Probably the link soolin gave you would have taken you through okay to the offer if you were invited but worth checking and another way of seeing each time if you have the offer. I got the email and also got a message in my EBay messages plus it was showing in the Selling Manager Promotions part. Hopefully you get the offer. I can't quite understand why they do it this way now by invites only.

That's where I checked before I posted, nothing but the remains of my 20 for the month showing.

Used to get every free listings offer but seems to have dropped to every other time now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure