Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Actiongirl
    0 WOW
    Villa Renters.com
    • 13th Jul 07, 9:11 AM
    0 WOW
    Villa Renters.com 13th Jul 07 at 9:11 AM
    Has anyone used this website?

We are looking to rent some self catering accomodation in Majorca and can't find anything we like with availability on Owners Direct, so I am casting around for an alternative website.

I need to know whether they have come up with the goods for anyone else? I know that with these sites, the quality of the accomodation is down to the owner, not the website, but I thought it was worth checking!

Alternatively, has anyone got any great recommendations for somewhere quiet, but not too quiet, in Majorca? All of the hotels we can find in our price range are big tower blocks and that really isn't our style..

Thanks in advance for anyones help!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,419Posts Today

7,511Users online

Martin's Twitter