Cosmetic Research- test free toiletries, cosmetics and skincare (merged)

Options

Comments

• grannysmither
    Options
    My LO has just been invited to trial some baby shampoos! was starting to think the rest of my family would never get a trial (its always me they want!)
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just got the Touche Eclat trial. DS just got a shaving foam trial as well.
  • inneed
    inneed Posts: 397 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    snackjack wrote: »
    I'm a bit new to this, but I signed up to cosmetic research ages ago and have only received 2 emails asking me to update my profile, no trials.
    When I go on the site, my profile is always flashing the question mark, I update it (just tick another box) it updates with a tick, then next time I look, its flashing a question mark again. I never seem to be fully profiled!
    I am over 40, so maybe too old. I'd be happy to trial anything at all.

I signed up last summer, and the same thing happens to me. I've never had any trials, and nor has OH. I do ok with Boots, so can't really complain though.
    Always look on the bright side of life ....la la la la la la la la
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    snackjack wrote: »
    I'm a bit new to this, but I signed up to cosmetic research ages ago and have only received 2 emails asking me to update my profile, no trials.
    When I go on the site, my profile is always flashing the question mark, I update it (just tick another box) it updates with a tick, then next time I look, its flashing a question mark again. I never seem to be fully profiled!
    I am over 40, so maybe too old. I'd be happy to trial anything at all.

I'm over 40 and I've been doing AM for a few years now - I probaby get roughly one a month, sometimes more. I'm actually doing three at the moment.

Anyway, it's worth spending some time checking all the categories to make sure you haven't missed anything - occasionally they add a completely new question which it could be easy to miss, eg there's a new question asking if you're breast feeding.

Make sure you click on update family member's profile right at the bottom of the page after you've done it - sorry if that sounds really obvious, but I've actually forgotten to do it myself before.
  • DebsD
    DebsD Posts: 345 Forumite
    Options
    judgejaq wrote: »
    Just got the Touche Eclat trial. DS just got a shaving foam trial as well.

Am absolutely gutted! Been out all day, just checked emails and had been invited to the 2 Touche Eclat trials but of course they are now full! Hubby got shaving foam trial which I was still able to join despite email being sent before lunch! (why wasn't it the other way around! BAHHHHHH :mad: )
  • VanyaHargreeves
    Options
    I recieved a trial invite but I don't know how to select it - help please?
    Undergrad law student. Take my advice with a pinch of salt! :rotfl:
  • violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I recieved a trial invite but I don't know how to select it - help please?

Click on 'Join Trial' tab at top (second row of tabs down, second tab in) then there are three screens to tick to accept, then you are in!
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • starbar7575
    Options
    violetta wrote: »
    Click on 'Join Trial' tab at top (second row of tabs down, second tab in) then there are three screens to tick to accept, then you are in!

make sure u tick the box next 2 the item u got a
    question mark on lol
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just got a trial for washing tabs :j
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • meece
    meece Posts: 273 Forumite
    Options
    I just got a trial for inch loss body wraps!:j
    "If you see someone without a smile, give them yours.":D
    Miss Mona, The Best Little *****house in Texas
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income