IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Another win against APCOA !!!

Options
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know that following a NTK from APCOA, I found this site, and followed all your great advice & today received confirmation from POPLA that "The Operator should now cancel the parking charge notice forthwith".
I must admit that had I not researched about these parking cowboys I would not have found this site & probably would have caved in & paid.
But thanks to you all here I did as suggested, and wanted to share with you how really chuffed I feel about yet another win but also how angry that there are probably so many others out there that do cave in and pay, especially with their bully boy tactics with sending out debt collector letters & solicitor letters, whilst the appeal is going through!! Shame we can't make a claim against these types for the inconvienience, time, effort & stress caused.
In any case thanks so much for the help - Bravo to you all :T

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family