Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Money Laundering & CIFAs showing on my credit report???
    • 21st Jun 07, 3:08 PM
    Money Laundering & CIFAs showing on my credit report??? 21st Jun 07 at 3:08 PM
    I decided to buy my credit report to check that everything was ok.

Under previous searches it has one from Abbey saying money laundering. I have 2 savings accounts with them and have just opened a bank account too, have they been checking that i'm laundering money????

Also under the CIFAS, UK's Fraud Prevention Service Registered Alerts, it has 1 under previous and has my old address listed with the name off the partner of the man who bought it off us with Fraud catergory number 4 - application fraud - northern rock and a case number?? Does anyone know what this mean, and why is it on my credit report. My credit rating is 501 is this good?? or has this affected it!

Sorry to sound a bit thick but not sure whats going on!

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

6,090Posts Today

8,000Users online

Martin's Twitter