E: 22/12 Win a £300 Debenhams gift card(weekly entry?)

Options
creative.dailymail.co.uk

direct link

This competition is open to all UK and Ireland residents aged 18 and over, except for Debenhams PLC and Debenhams Retail PLC employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected to the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions. No purchase is necessary. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be entered online because of any technical or other reason. The entry dates to win £300 gift card are: 00.00am Wednesday 6th November – 11.59pm Saturday 22nd December. 1 winner will be picked at random each week and be notified within 3 days. Winners must acknowledge that they have won the prize within 7 days. If no contact is made by the winner, then another winner will be chosen. The competition prize consists of a £300 Debenhams gift card. No cash value or alternative will be given for any prize. Gift cards must be redeemed in line with the normal giftcard t&c’s and can only be used on products for sale in Debenhams stores, or on Debenhams.com or Debenhams.ie. Visit http://www.debenhams.com/wcsstore/DebenhamsUKSite/faq/our_terms_and_conditions/giftcards_and_vouchers.html for full details.

The entry dates to win your wish are 6th November – Sunday 22nd December. Winners will be picked at random throughout the course of the competition. Winners must acknowledge that they have won the prize within 7 days. If no contact is made by the winner, then another winner will be chosen. The competition prize consists of the winner(s) winning their wish to a maximum value of £1000. No cash value or alternative will be given for any prize.

Comments

• Luckyone
    Luckyone Posts: 23,016 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Link added to weekly thread
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
  • fnc63
    fnc63 Posts: 4,018 Forumite
    edited 6 November 2013 at 11:16PM
    Options
    thanks for the post :)
    your 2nd para that starts ''The entry dates to win your wish a...'' caught my eye as its for £1,000 :D

so i went to read the terms proper to see if i could find that and came across the part at the bottom

Competition terms and conditions for both gift card & ‘win your wish’

Entrants can enter the competition more than once :). Winners are picked at random :j

so i am going to cancel its place in the weeklies thread and add it instead to the

Daily Competition post index - updated regularly
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=479677

now i'm off for the night, so if anyone wants to try and find the ‘win your wish’ competition please feel free to do so and post it up before i get up and have a look tomorrow

2014 WTD ~ CH10OC50CW55PC10AB25BA120SB15OC30BC160BV105OC30CT20GC10GB100
    :shhh:

Apparently everything has a happy ending and if you havent arrived at the happiness, it hasnt ended yet :think:

• One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,607 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I interpret this as one entry puts you in for two different prizes (like the Jelly Belly "What's your favourite flavour " comp).

Prize 1) £300 gift card (weekly)
    Prize 2) your wish granted up to £1000 (unknown number of prizes - I assume they will keep drawing winners until their budget is used up)

I also think you can enter as many times as you want.
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Cheers to One-Eye & fnc63 for the help & advice.

How I wish that they would make it clearer re terms etc :-(

Good luck either way :-)
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Should we contact them about entry terms?
  • cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    fnc63 wrote: »
    thanks for the post :)
    your 2nd para that starts ''The entry dates to win your wish a...'' caught my eye as its for £1,000 :D

so i went to read the terms proper to see if i could find that and came across the part at the bottom

Entrants can enter the competition more than once :). Winners are picked at random :j

so i am going to cancel its place in the weeklies thread and add it instead to the

Daily Competition post index - updated regularly
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=479677

now i'm off for the night, so if anyone wants to try and find the ‘win your wish’ competition please feel free to do so and post it up before i get up and have a look tomorrow

This is the full T&C of this comp, but I can't see where it says you can enter daily?

Competition terms and conditions – gift card This competition is open to all UK and Ireland residents aged 18 and over, except for Debenhams PLC and Debenhams Retail PLC employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected to the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions. No purchase is necessary. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be entered online because of any technical or other reason. The entry dates to win £300 gift card are: 00.00am Wednesday 6th November – 11.59pm Saturday 22nd December. 1 winner will be picked at random each week and be notified within 3 days. Winners must acknowledge that they have won the prize within 7 days. If no contact is made by the winner, then another winner will be chosen. The competition prize consists of a £300 Debenhams gift card. No cash value or alternative will be given for any prize. Gift cards must be redeemed in line with the normal giftcard t&c’s and can only be used on products for sale in Debenhams stores, or on Debenhams.com or Debenhams.ie. Visit http://www.debenhams.com/wcsstore/DebenhamsUKSite/faq/our_terms_and_conditions/giftcards_and_vouchers.html for full details.

Competition terms and conditions – ‘win your wish’
    The entry dates to win your wish are 6th November – Sunday 22nd December. Winners will be picked at random throughout the course of the competition. Winners must acknowledge that they have won the prize within 7 days. If no contact is made by the winner, then another winner will be chosen. The competition prize consists of the winner(s) winning their wish to a maximum value of £1000. No cash value or alternative will be given for any prize.

By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions. By entering this competition, entrants grant Debenhams a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, process, distribute and edit the competition entry content posted in any media in connection with the competition or for the purposes of marketing. Entrants represent and warrant that they own all copyrights and all other intellectual property rights in the content of the competition entry posted by them, or they otherwise have the right to grant the licences herein. Content entered may be posted on www.wishesmadefabulous.com, www.debenhams.com and social channels. Entrants can enter the competition more than once. Winners are picked at random. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into. The judge’s decision will be final. All prizes are non-transferable. A list of the winner’s names can be obtained by sending an SAE to: WINNERS, Wishes Made Fabulous, C/O Advertising, Debenhams, 1st Floor, 10 Brock Street Regents Place, London, NW1 3FG. Personal data will be collected and processed in accordance with the Debenhams privacy policy which is located on Debenhams.com i.e. promoter Debenhams Retail PLC. Registered in England. No. 83395. Registered Office: 10 Brock Street, Regents Place, London, NW1 3FG
    #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • Competition terms and conditions for both gift card & ‘win your wish’
    By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions. By entering this competition, entrants grant Debenhams a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, process, distribute and edit the competition entry content posted in any media in connection with the competition or for the purposes of marketing. Entrants represent and warrant that they own all copyrights and all other intellectual property rights in the content of the competition entry posted by them, or they otherwise have the right to grant the licences herein. Content entered may be posted on www.wishesmadefabulous.com, www.debenhams.com and social channels. Entrants can enter the competition more than once. Winners are picked at random. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into. The judge’s decision will be final. All prizes are non-transferable. A list of the winner’s names can be obtained by sending an SAE to: WINNERS, Wishes Made Fabulous, C/O Advertising, Debenhams, 1st Floor, 10 Brock Street Regents Place, London, NW1 3FG. Personal data will be collected and processed in accordance with the Debenhams privacy policy which is located on Debenhams.com i.e. promoter Debenhams Retail PLC. Registered in England. No. 83395. Registered Office: 10 Brock Street, Regents Place, London, NW1 3FG[/QUOTE]

its here in the bottom paragraph
  • cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions. By entering this competition, entrants grant Debenhams a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, process, distribute and edit the competition entry content posted in any media in connection with the competition or for the purposes of marketing. Entrants represent and warrant that they own all copyrights and all other intellectual property rights in the content of the competition entry posted by them, or they otherwise have the right to grant the licences herein. Content entered may be posted on www.wishesmadefabulous.com, www.debenhams.com and social channels. Entrants can enter the competition more than once. Winners are picked at random. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into. The judge’s decision will be final. All prizes are non-transferable. A list of the winner’s names can be obtained by sending an SAE to: WINNERS, Wishes Made Fabulous, C/O Advertising, Debenhams, 1st Floor, 10 Brock Street Regents Place, London, NW1 3FG. Personal data will be collected and processed in accordance with the Debenhams privacy policy which is located on Debenhams.com i.e. promoter Debenhams Retail PLC. Registered in England. No. 83395. Registered Office: 10 Brock Street, Regents Place, London, NW1 3FG

its here in the bottom paragraph[/QUOTE]

thanks fouch*my*food*feel*myfork, but it's a weekly draw, so presumed that weekly entries would be accepted, but still not convinced about daily entries, so we'll all have to interprete and enter how we feel :beer:
    #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Did we get anywhere with this?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family