Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Amanda65
    Is there such a thing as a truly independant IFA
    • 6th Mar 13, 4:45 PM
    Is there such a thing as a truly independant IFA 6th Mar 13 at 4:45 PM
    and if so, how do I find them ?

We really need to tidy up our finances and one area we seriously need to look at are hubby's pensions - he has about 7! Sadly his works history has been somewhat disjointed due to redundancy but everywhere has involved in him enrolling in a pension scheme and we get so much post relating to them. I am sure that we may be better off amalgamating them if we can - or maybe not - and therein lies our problem.

Over the years every financial advisors we have dealt with seems to have benefitted alot from the advice given (inlcuding one who I believe now lives in a tax haven ) and I am a nasty suspicious person who really just wants some honest and practical advice.

Any ideas ???
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,008Posts Today

7,666Users online

Martin's Twitter