Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Shopping & Freebies > Competitions Time > Game Over > E: 15/03 Win £20K, Holiday, Bicycles and Gadgets ... (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
E: 15/03 Win £20K, Holiday, Bicycles and Gadgets with Saturday Night takeaway
Views: 7,466
# 1
comping cat
Old 23-02-2013, 7:45 PM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

Send a message via MSN to comping cat
Default E: 15/03 Win £20K, Holiday, Bicycles and Gadgets with Saturday Night takeaway

Ant & Decs Saturday Night Takeaway

Answer - A - Indian

Good luck xxx

How to enter & cost of entry:

To enter this Competition, answer the competition entry question stated in the Programme, via:
  • Online – go to www.itv.com, www.stv.tv or www.u.tv and follow the instructions; up to 6 entries per phone number provided.
  • PRTS Phone - call 09041 619 777 and follow the instructions given on the PRTS phone line to answer the competition entry question; up to 6 entries per phone number. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will be invited to stay on the line on their second call to enter the competition a third time without additional charge. This can be repeated to reach the 6 entries per phone number limit. The entrant’s third entry must be made on the second call from that phone number. Each call costs no more than £1.54 from BT landlines. Other networks may be higher and from mobiles considerably more.
  • SMS text – send a SMS text to 83339 with A, B or C to indicate your answer to the question; up to 6 entries per phone number. SMS entrants will receive a SMS reply message acknowledging their SMS entry and inviting them to enter the competition via SMS a second time using the same mobile number. Entrants who send a second SMS text using the same mobile number with their answer to 83339 by the competition closing date and time will receive an additional, third entry into the competition without charge (based on the same answer as submitted in their second text). This process may be repeated to reach the 6 entries limit. Each of the SMS entrant’s chargeable SMS text entries costs £1.50 plus one standard network rate message. If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your SMS text entry.

Last edited by comping cat; 23-02-2013 at 7:49 PM. Reason: Spelling!
Reply With Quote Report Post
The Following 1456 Users Say Thank You to comping cat For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2
comping cat
Old 23-02-2013, 7:46 PM

Prize:

There is one prize consisting of:
  • a) Cash
    A cheque for £20,000 (twenty thousand pounds) made payable in the name of the entrant only. A signature may be required upon delivery.

Prize provider: ITV Consumer Limited, The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London SE1 9LT.
  • b) Holiday
    A seven-night trip for the winner and five companions to Mauritius. The prize includes return economy class flights from a London airport to Mauritius airport, return transfers from the airport in Mauritius to the hotel and hotel accommodation at the Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort based on six people sharing two rooms on a half board basis. Please note that the winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes. The prize must be booked and taken up by 31 March 2014 and cannot be taken during 1 December 2013 to 31 January 2014.

The prize also includes six one-hour spa treatments at the Seven Colours Millesime Collection Spa at the hotel. Please note that spa treatments are only available to those aged six years or over. Treatments include massages, facials, body treatments and manicures.

Where any of the winner’s companions are aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize. The winner and their companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Mauritius. Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trip. It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organise and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party, and (ii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the prize provider. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.

The trip includes basic travel insurance covering the winner and their companions for the duration of the trip (subject to the restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider). It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 74 years or over.

It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and/or their companion(s) adhere to the visa entry requirements to Mauritius. It is the responsibility of the winner and their companion(s) to adhere to the local laws in Mauritius.

The prize excludes ground transport to and from the London airport, meals and drinks (other than those specified above), excursions, attractions, car hire, personal expenses, and visas and vaccinations. Vaccinations are highly recommended when taking up the prize.

Prize provider: Element London Limited, 5 Crombie Mews, Abercrombie Street, London SW11 2JB.
  • c) Gadgets and Family Bikes
    • Samsung UE40ES8000 40” 3D TV;
    • iPad Mini 16GB;
    • 2 x Adult Mountain Bikes;
    • 4 x Children’s Mountain Bikes;
    • 2 x Children’s Clicloc Watches;
    • Wii U;
    • Beats by Dr Dre Headphones; and
    • 6 x Amazon Kindles.
    The prize also includes delivery to the winner's home address. Please note that the gadgets’ boxes may have been opened for filming purposes. The prize excludes any associated costs and expenses which may be incurred in taking up the prize including but not limited to any supplementary products and services, installation or removal of existing products and transportation (other than delivery of the prize to the winner’s home address). The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer and/or supplier as relevant.
The Following 134 Users Say Thank You to comping cat For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3
NeilSt
Old 23-02-2013, 7:51 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

service unavailable please retry!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeilSt For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 4
comping cat
Old 23-02-2013, 7:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilSt View Post
service unavailable please retry!
ITV often have problems, especially with popular shows, just bookmark and try again later
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to comping cat For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5
Cleo27
Old 23-02-2013, 8:56 PM
MoneySaving Convert

worked ok in chrome
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cleo27 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 6
catmiaow
Old 23-02-2013, 9:09 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

blank page in Chrome for me
No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one!

Please can I win big in 2014, pretty please
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catmiaow For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7
NeilSt
Old 24-02-2013, 1:19 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

worked now for me in Chrome - "Thank you - your entry has been received."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeilSt For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 8
Scorpioangel
Old 24-02-2013, 10:39 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

clever as this show doesn't have a page listed on the ITV site
Three rules of religion
1 Make things up
2 Shout them out loudly
3 kill anyone who disagrees

Hmm sure i've heard that somewhere before
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpioangel For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 9
twinkUK
Old 24-02-2013, 11:22 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioangel View Post
clever as this show doesn't have a page listed on the ITV site
It does - http://www.itv.com/saturdaynighttakeaway/

Competition link is on that page
Top Wins - £1,900 ITV Real Deal, titanium bike frame, signed guitar, 7 night eco break, Visual Sound Double Trouble distortion pedal, 100 iTunes credits, Blu-ray player, XTZ Speakers, TV/blu-ray player/speakers/PS3, FL Studio software, signed Twin Atlantic t-shirt, tix to Marc Almond, Bon Jovi, Charlatans & backstage with Peter Hook & Howard Marks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twinkUK For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 10
bex88
Old 24-02-2013, 8:01 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

The form is showing when I click Twink UK's link and click the competition, but after submitting I just get "Service Unavailable - please retry."

IE9
BEST WINS
£1000
Nintendo 3DS
Lavazza Coffee Machine
# 11
savorel
Old 25-02-2013, 9:16 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

this is no good either atm, FF via iMac
# 12
toughgoing
Old 25-02-2013, 10:12 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Day break announced this morning that they were having technical difficulties with thier site and comps are currently unavailable, so I guess its watch this space ...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toughgoing For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 13
LairyMary
Old 25-02-2013, 12:11 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Thanks toughgoing...another one bookmarked for later!
The Following User Says Thank You to LairyMary For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 14
toughgoing
Old 25-02-2013, 5:08 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Bump its working now
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toughgoing For This Useful Post: Show me >>