We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Little Tikes Music Makes Gift Set Bargain

Options
m0nkeymrs01
m0nkeymrs01 Posts: 594 Forumite
edited 8 January 2013 at 8:05PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
At Tesco the Little Tikes Music Makers gift set is reduced to £8.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/music-makers-gift-set/590-0148.prd?skuId=590-0148&pageLevel=

This is currently £28 on Amazon.

I had ordered 1 for my son and two as presents and on collecting today am so impressed I have ordered another for next Christmas.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We tried to confirm the details of this offer with Tesco, but they weren't able to tell us how long the offer's on for or how much stock there is, so it's a case of going quickly if you want one. It's been popular on this forum for a little while now, so there is a chance it might sell out.

This is the cheapest we’ve found, though it’s always worth doing a price comparison before buying. Thanks to m0nkeymrs01for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• Loonytoons
    Loonytoons Posts: 866 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Thanks just ordered one for my daughter's friend's 2nd birthday :)
  • pinky411pink
    Options
    Just ordered one, thank you :D
  • plummie2003
    Options
    seriously.. to anyone doubting whether to buy this.. It is SO worth it! It is alot bigger than I had expected and will be the perfect present for my little ones 1st birthday, I am sure my 2 year old will be having a go aswell!
    Much better quality that I had expected, I am debating whether to order another couple as presents..hmm decisions decisions...
  • shirley999
    shirley999 Posts: 1,937 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I bought this set for my grandchildren a couple of years ago. You get a drum, a piano/xylophone and maracas in the set. They are very good quality and excellent value at £8. Having said that, if you are unlucky and have your order cancelled by Tesco, it's likely you will not get a refund automatically, unless Tesco have sorted their systems out since I last ordered from them.
  • m0nkeymrs01
    Options
    shirley999 wrote: »
    I bought this set for my grandchildren a couple of years ago. You get a drum, a piano/xylophone and maracas in the set. They are very good quality and excellent value at £8. Having said that, if you are unlucky and have your order cancelled by Tesco, it's likely you will not get a refund automatically, unless Tesco have sorted their systems out since I last ordered from them.

It isnt a pricing error, I have bought 4in total now and all have arrived.

To the person who purchased, I am glad you are pleased:o I was the same so impressed I ordered more as presents.
  • rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    have ordered a set for next xmas for the little fella
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • alyssa_liss
    Options
    thanks ordered this for my nephew for his birthday
  • genuineplacebo
    Options
    Thanks OP, ordered 2 when you originally posted this. Thanks for posting - Bargain!
  • HurdyGurdy
    Options
    Thank you - have ordered two for collection from my local store. That'll be two happy grandchildren when their birthdays come around :)
  • Laura032004
    Options
    Thanks, just ordered one for my niece's first birthday present. :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business