Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    365days
    Need not Want.
    • 29th Dec 12, 5:58 PM
    Need not Want. 29th Dec 12 at 5:58 PM
    Hello,

It seems to me that if I could just keep to buying what I need rather than what I want I would have my finances and debts well and truly under control. So I am sat here asking myself what I NEED and actually it isn't a lot. I don't actually need to buy anything before 2013.

I will need petrol and I do need to pay my car insurance.(Need car for work) I will need food but am determined to buy only what I actually need. Maybe people would like to add what they actually need for the next few days/weeks etc and it may help others to work out the difference between their wants and needs. Therefore being ultra

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Debs; 12-02-2013 at 4:12 PM.
    Hi, weve had to remove your signature. If youre not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if youre still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,584Posts Today

6,120Users online

Martin's Twitter