🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Princes tuna 4 pack for £2 @asda

Options
mrs_lds
mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
edited 11 December 2012 at 11:46PM in Food shopping & groceries
Four pack of princes tuna at Asda only £2

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: The only detail Asda has confirmed is that the offer ends Wed 12 Dec 2012, which means if you want to get the offer, you need to shop in-store. This is a real bargain, as elsewhere, this 4-pack costs between £4 and £7.59. Go quick if you want one! Thanks to mrs lds for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• bargainshopper1
    Options
    Thanks for that, will be picking some up tomorrow at that price.
  • VoucherMan
    VoucherMan Posts: 2,772 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Empty shelf. Typical!

You have to be quick these days.
  • katskorner
    katskorner Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    Options
    Got three packs yesterday. There were about ten hidden at the back of the shelf and you had to dig in to get them. Most people (non MSE of course!) wouldn't even look as the shelf looked empty. :)
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
    :beer:
  • TravellingAbuela
    Options
    VoucherMan wrote: »
    Empty shelf. Typical!

You have to be quick these days.

This is the exact reason I stopped shopping at Asda. I got so sick of going and finding the shelves bare of any tempting offers.
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Unfortunately you have t go early to get these offers before the shelves are cleared
  • zippybungle
    zippybungle Posts: 2,641 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this :T. I managed to get the last 3 packs today.

Zippy x
    :p Busy working Mum of 3 :wave:
  • prettyflamingo
    Options
    anyone know whether this was a weekend only offer?
    Car Boot Queen!!

Clothes Golden Rule: Never pay full price unless it is an utter bargain in the first place!
    Sales, boots, charity shops, ebay- why would anyone ever pay full price for anything??!
  • frugal_shopper_2
    Options
    Their website suggests this is the standard price at the present time rather than a special offer, if they are OOS then you should be able to get it from Tesco or Sainsbury instead & claim the difference back via their price promise schemes.
    http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/products/products.jsp?skuId=910000313872&departmentid=1214921923813&aisleid=1214921924555&startValue=&pageConfiguration=10000001&lastLogDetails=#
  • kitschkitty
    kitschkitty Posts: 3,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    2 large shelves completely empty in my local today. :(
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
  • Long_tall_sally
    Options
    I've been into my Asda's five times now & every time empty shelves!Today I asked the manager & he scanned it and said that it is down as a discontinued line. I looked at him very skeptically when he said this and he said that it may be that the weight of the tins is changing but they are not expecting anymore of these in. Shame because we get through loads of tuna in our house. Will have to stick to Home Bargains at £2.99 , when they have it in stock as only like the ones in oil and they don't always have them.
    Grocery aim £450pm.Spent £519 August, £584 July, £544 June, £541 May, £549 April, £517 March, £517 Feb,£555 Jan, £573 Dec, £465Nov, £561Oct, £493Sept, £426Aug,£496 Jul, £528Jun, £506May,£498April, £558 March, £500Feb, £500 Jan, £490 Dec, £555 Nov,£566 Oct, £505Sept, £450Aug, £410 July, £437 June, £491 May, £471 April, £440 March, £552Feb, £462Jan
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport