Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • sexki11en
    • By sexki11en 5th Dec 12, 1:51 PM
    • 1,266 Posts
    • 2,984 Thanks
    sexki11en
    • 5th Dec 12, 1:51 PM
    • 5th Dec 12, 1:51 PM
    Hi,

You'd probably be best posting this question in the PPI reclaim section.

SK x
  • 43dooley
    • 5th Dec 12, 6:33 PM
    • 5th Dec 12, 6:33 PM
    Thanks and will do. Not posted before.
    • Mrs Veg Plot
    • By Mrs Veg Plot 5th Dec 12, 8:22 PM
    • 952 Posts
    • 11,498 Thanks
    Mrs Veg Plot
    • 5th Dec 12, 8:22 PM
    • 5th Dec 12, 8:22 PM
    My OH has recently finished working for a PPI firm and he says no they do not have a claim on this money
    I am playing all of the right notes just not necessarily in the right order .
    • zippychick
    • By zippychick 5th Dec 12, 9:49 PM
    • 9,154 Posts
    • 17,134 Thanks
    zippychick
    • 5th Dec 12, 9:49 PM
    • 5th Dec 12, 9:49 PM
    as this has dropped down OS, ive moved it to a more appropriate board for you

Zip

Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    I'm a Board Guide of Old Style MoneySaving, The Northern Ireland board,How Much Have you Saved? and Martin's Blogs.
    This means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    New to the Forum? Why not watch the Guide?
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
    Norn Iron club member #380

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

700Posts Today

4,249Users online

Martin's Twitter