Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    bitsandbobs
    Computershare share save advice
    • 13th Nov 12, 10:38 PM
    Computershare share save advice 13th Nov 12 at 10:38 PM
    Hi

Basically I have a 3 year sharesave with computershare that i got through my work and it is due to mature on the 1st of December. I can log in to my account now to decide what i want to do with it as in sell all shares, sell part shares and cash or have all cash ect ect

I am looking at selling the shares so when i go through the process on the site it takes my bank details and then gives me an estimate of how much i will get returned to me.

My question is will the price per share i recieve be based on the day i select what i want to do with the maturity (If it is before the 1st of December) or will it be the price they are on the 1st of December?
    Have searched the site but cant find any info on it.

Thanks

bitsandbobs
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,426Posts Today

5,545Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Surprised at a few nasty replies re cilla. The respectful thing when someone dies is say nice or say nowt. Grieving relatives may be reading

• You can judge your age by what #cilla means to you. For me its not the singing, its blind date and surprise surprise. Sad news #ripcilla

• I blame Popeye! https://t.co/DmwFqkrI79

• Follow Martin