Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    maxfactor
    Disconnecting from virgin media TV.
    • 12th Apr 07, 8:53 AM
    Disconnecting from virgin media TV. 12th Apr 07 at 8:53 AM
    Firstly sorry If Im posting in the wrong area!.I couldnt find the area where to post to ask about Virgin media disconnection,so if anyone knows here It would be very appreciated.My dilema is, Im doing my friend a favour and waiting in their house today while they get sky TV installed and Im waiting in their house tomorrow while their BT line gets reconnected.Well they told me on Saturday a Virgin Media engineer will come round and disconnect the existing virgin line, but what I find rather unusual is my friend also said they would take all the boxes meaning the external box but also the actual virgin media box thats in the house, the one you watch your TV through surely the internal box belongs to my friend and not virgin media as they have been with them for years.Is the only way to disconnect the line by them also taking the external box away which I also find strange as maybe they would like to go back with them at a later date.Anyone who,s been through the virgin media disconnection process I would be very interested what they do.My friend currently has telephone /line Broadband and TV with them till Saturday.Thanks in advance Max.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

745Posts Today

5,030Users online

Martin's Twitter