Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Fergie76
    Legally Enforceable, DVLA Supported Parking Charge Notices
    • 21st Sep 12, 2:31 PM
    Legally Enforceable, DVLA Supported Parking Charge Notices 21st Sep 12 at 2:31 PM
    Well that's what TCP claim.

http://www.townandcityparking.co.uk/...ing_DL_TCP.pdf

At TCP we have developed robust enforcement
    procedures which combine efficiency with cost
    effectiveness. Rather than clamping, we prefer to
    issue legally enforceable, DVLA supported parking
    charge notices
    I parked at Asda the other day and decide to have look at the signs in the car park. There wasn't much on there tbh, just the usual stuff, what got me thinking was on the sign it said, full T&C's available from TCP. Now just imagine for one minute the contract and penalty could be legally binding, how on earth can you agree to something that you can't see? If all T&C's are not displayed how can you agree to them.

So that got me looking on TCP's website and came across the above? Does anyone know if a wee email to DVLA might be in order asking if the support TCP's parking charges?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

225Posts Today

1,218Users online

Martin's Twitter