Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Tesco Bank Login Problem
    • 20th Aug 12, 3:31 PM
    Tesco Bank Login Problem 20th Aug 12 at 3:31 PM
    For the last year or more I've had no problems logging in to Tesco Bank. On attempting to do so this morning (using Chrome as usual) I was told that my computer was not recognised, and that they'd have to send me a One Time Access Code. This they did, and on entering it I was asked if I wanted to make my computer 'recognised', so that I can login straightaway next time. I opted to do this, but then got a message saying:

Important Information

Sorry, we werenít able to set your computer to be recognised the next time you login. If you continue to see this message, you can visit our Online Banking Troubleshooting guide for common reasons and fixes.

For now, you can continue to Online Banking, but weíll not be able to recognise this computer until itís successfully registered with us. Please Contact us if you have any questions.

Now I've looked at their troubleshooting guide here:

but can't see any incorrect settings on my PC.

Has anybody else experienced this problem, and if so do you know how it can be fixed?

(I know they have a help line, but I'm not sure I can face it!)

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,482Posts Today

7,643Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Poor sophie from @itvMLshow hadn't realised what our show t shirts backs say when collecting me from Tory conference

• RT @hselftax: .@MartinSLewis now talking (engagingly) about the need for trust in the energy market. Fiery tone! #CPC15

• Going to my energy debate at Tory conference, protestor outside as I go in heckles "don't do it martin, you'll come out dirty"

• Follow Martin