Links of London team GB bracelet £10 argos

Options
divas76
divas76 Posts: 50 Forumite
edited 31 July 2012 at 1:17PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
was £20
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2177027.htm

if these are not available in your area you can get 3 for 2 (still cost you £10 each this way or £15 each) at Grace & Co

http://www.graceandcojewellery.co.uk/links-of-london-team-gb-olympics-red-blue-band-bracelet_p4579.aspx

Official MoneySavingExpert insert:Argos has confirmed that this promotion is on while stocks last. As with all offers, it's subject to availability, but availability is currently healthy. Always check it's still the cheapest before buying, since new offers come up all the time. Thanks to divas76 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• adysmum
    adysmum Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    I got one as a pressie and love it :D, defo worth £10!!!
  • gbpaln
    gbpaln Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    I just got one of these as a present for my husband. He has been hinting for a while and now I look both generous and thoughtful - thanks!!!!
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    adysmum wrote: »
    I got one as a pressie and love it :D, defo worth £10!!!
    Is it? Just had a look and it seems to be largely cord...I feel inspired to create my own for pennies.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • hmd1987
    hmd1987 Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    got 2 reserved, will be picking them up after work :)
  • *debbie*
    *debbie* Posts: 447 Forumite
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Is it? Just had a look and it seems to be largely cord...I feel inspired to create my own for pennies.
    So glad I'm not the only one! I looked because I think it would be great for my kids to have a momento of the games, but think this looks a bit cheap tbh.
  • Mrs_Arcanum
    Mrs_Arcanum Posts: 23,976 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 27 July 2012 at 10:07AM
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Just a bit of Macrame using cord with a label stuffed in a cigar tube. :cool:
    Truth always poses doubts & questions. Only lies are 100% believable, because they don't need to justify reality. - Carlos Ruiz Zafon, The Labyrinth of the Spirits
  • hmd1987
    hmd1987 Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    myself and members of my family own several Links of London items, and they are all very well made. That is why I will be purchasing 2 of these bracelets, I don't anticipate that they will break straight away, and I am sure they will last a long time as they are very good quality

Plus its an excellent momento :D
  • cheekytinkster
    Options
    I love Links of London stuff, really well made, excellent quality and way better than other toot that's being sold with that ghastly logo on.

I'm all for this bracelet! Its fab!
  • Marvo434
    Marvo434 Posts: 427 Forumite
    Options
    My kids and I have been wearing these for MONTHS, since before christmas I think, and they are all still great. At £10 it is great value and a lasting, quality momento.
    "If a man says something, but there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
  • Mum_of_Boys
    Mum_of_Boys Posts: 237 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP. Almost bought 2 (couldn't afford 4) of these for 2 of my children on the plane last Friday, they were £20.00 each. Now I can buy one each for my 4 boys. They can have it as a special gift for the olympic opening night ceremony.

Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport