Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • cheapsally
    • By cheapsally 31st Mar 05, 4:38 PM
    • 65 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    cheapsally
    • 31st Mar 05, 4:38 PM
    • 31st Mar 05, 4:38 PM
    Delivery driver should give you 10 money off voucher if he is late even for a minute. If he don't then you should ring them and ask for one, i have notice that drivers do try to go without giving you one, you just have to ask.
    I hope this helps
  • Sybarite
    • 31st Mar 05, 4:53 PM
    • 31st Mar 05, 4:53 PM
    Thanks for this - 45mins late (v naughty) apparently they should be 'with me in the next 30mins' according to the driver.

1st time I've had a problem in 6x shops - is this typical and I've just been lucky so far?

Thanks
    I do hope you're telling the truth?
  • hander
    • 31st Mar 05, 6:30 PM
    • 31st Mar 05, 6:30 PM
    Just for info ... Waitrose gave me 15 for being late recently... Had to email them tho'
  • Banana
    • 3rd Apr 05, 5:41 PM
    • 3rd Apr 05, 5:41 PM
    I use Sainsbury's nearly every month and they are always late and I always get 10 off!
    • Al Mac
    • By Al Mac 3rd Apr 05, 7:49 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 83,887 Thanks
    Al Mac
    • 3rd Apr 05, 7:49 PM
    • 3rd Apr 05, 7:49 PM
    We've had Sainsburys ring up to come early several times, late just the once.
    Competitions - See it, search it, post it, simples

Cheeky Chicken the complete package

Al "Purple" Mac
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,293Posts Today

5,456Users online

Martin's Twitter