Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Moneymash
    • By Moneymash 10th Apr 12, 2:20 PM
    • 501Posts
    • 1,093Thanks
    Moneymash
    PPI Claims for GE Capital Bank
    • 10th Apr 12, 2:20 PM
    PPI Claims for GE Capital Bank 10th Apr 12 at 2:20 PM
    Firstly, apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere in the forum/site I have checked but unable to find a similar query.

I am attempting to reclaim some PPI. The first was from a Dixons Advantage store card. The Credit Agreement and PPI was set up with The First Personal Bank PLC of Trent House, Torre Road, Leeds LS99 2BD. However by the time I had got my last statement it showed GE Capital Bank PLC with the same address. I believe First Personal were brought out by GE Capital. GE Capital then became GE Money. However the store/credit cards arm was brought by Santander.

I have just phoned GE Money and they gave me two phone numbers one for the Dixons card and one for a Debenhams Card through GE Capital Bank (which I am also attempting to claim PPI for).

I phoned the number for Debenhams card and got through to Santander who then gave me a customer service address for their cards.

My question is, am I right in trying to reclaim PPI from what was GE Capital Bank with Santander Cards?

If yes can anyone confirm the correct address.

Thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,750Posts Today

7,663Users online

Martin's Twitter