Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    James129
    Vanquis sent me pre-selected invitation to apply for their cc
    • 29th Mar 12, 7:13 PM
    Vanquis sent me pre-selected invitation to apply for their cc 29th Mar 12 at 7:13 PM
    I have never applied for their credit card so wondering how they managed to get my details. The letter is already partially filled with my personal details.

Ps I think its poor way to target potential customers. I don't think I even fall into their ideal customer spectrum. I have over 18k available across 4 credit cards and overdraft. Have never paid any interest whatsoever and neither do I need to build credit. The last card I applied and accepted for was cap1 world mastercard which according to their site is only offered to people with nearly perfect history so begs the question what are vanquis looking to achieve if I apply for their credit card.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,226Posts Today

6,255Users online

Martin's Twitter