No buying (unneccecary!) toiletries in February Challenge!!!

AND HERE WE GO AGAIN FOR ANOTHER MONTH! As usual this initial post has been shamelessly copied from the many previous months! A big THANK YOU to sarah*a for starting us off last month.

Welcome all newbies and regulars to this very friendly and chatty thread where we give lots of lovely tips on how to use up your stash and lots of support and encouragement if you need them.

Keep up the pampering and keep down the spending: let’s make the naughty step an empty and lonely place this month (rather than one so long that it can be seen from space)! Will this be the month when the "usual suspects" rein it in a bit? Let's see..... (but I doubt it!)

Remember - those products do nothing for you while they are locked in drawers, boxes and cupboards!

We are eternally grateful to Katie Clampet who set up this fab challenge in January 2010.

Here's her original challenge post:

"No buying any new toiletries, cosmetics, perfume etc... until I have used up ALL the ones I already have. I got a huge amount of (really nice) stuff for christmas but I am going to resist the urge to browse Boots, Asda, Superdrug etc, and pop another tub of cream, face scrub, shampoo or conditioner into my basket. I reckon the stuff I have will last me until possibly June. I have decided that the money I save I will put into my special holiday account.
Anyone else?"

Lots of us have taken part in the challenge over the past few months and are making great progress in reducing our stashes and unnecessary/excessive spending.

Regulars ignore this, but a quick resume is always helpful for newbies;

Why not add the challenge to your sig as a reminder?

We have a "Swaps Group" on Facebook when you can swap good condition items with other like-minded addicts. PM Sarah*a or xoxo or Trudji for more info on joining.

How about taking a bit of time to do a stock-take and see if there are any gaps in your stash that you might need to spend on this month? Some of us set a budget for the month for essential purchases or to help with withdrawal symptoms, others like to go cold-turkey!! Other ideas which some people find useful: Listing everything out so you can cross things off as used to increase the sense of achievement, and putting a sum of money in a pot each time you use up an item to save for something you really want, or simply to assist in making future essential purchases "cash neutral".

Remember the challenge is about making the most of your money, enjoying your products, finding which products really suit you best and are worth buying, giving yourself a well-deserved pampering and breaking the habit of buying for the sake of buying. In money-saving tradition, it should also be about making your products l-a-s-t as long as possible (although the temptation of using an unloved shower gel extravagently to finish it off is sometimes too much to bear!)

Brand new products (or opened perfume) sell well on ebay
Unsuitable products can be used for other jobs (shower gel/shampoo as handwash etc)

Some items can be returned to certain stores for exchange (for essential items or gifts!!) without a receipt

Unwanted items can be recycled as gifts or for gift hampers (saving the money you'd have spent on gifts)

Unsuitable items can be donated to charity as mentioned earlier.

It helps to avoid the places where temptation lurks for you; be it QVC, Boots, Bodyshop, the supermarket toiletries aisles, grabbit board, online toiletries browsing, seductive department store beauty counter offers etc. Remember retailers are making offers and promotions all the time, so there willl always be another deal!*

*Honest!

Good luck all for Feb and indeed the rest of the year, and remember to keep popping in for inspiration and support, and to report your UU's and IN's.

Especially any sales bargains - we want a nosy and to keep your stash lists updated ;)

Welcome to all newbies - the more the merrier. Please introduce yourselves so we can welcome you properly!

Oh - and anyone thinking "OMG my stash is FAR bigger than all of theirs, I cant possibly join" - believe you me, we have been doing this challenge for well over a year some of us - you wont scare us, and I can almost guarantee that someone somewhere will have had more and survived.... we are very supportive (and protective - so dont be scared !!) oh - and we are nosey!!|

Useful abbreviations!

WIBA? - Will I Buy Again?
UU - Use Ups
IN - Self explanatory - stuff you've gained into your stash - warning, lines may be given out for unnecessary purchases or you may be sent to the naughty step!
WNBA - Will Not Buy Again!
Glitch - when a shop/online store make a pricing mistake so you end up paying less or even get freebies!
PYN(M/T/W/Th/F/Sa/Su) DELETE AS APPROPRIATE! - Paint Your Nails Monday/Tuesday...... it allows everyone to try and finish those dastardly nail varnishes with group support! You can never be too groomed for this thread Also see PY(T)N... - for toenails!
Splutterer - the stage where an item is nearing the end of it's life and spluttering - also the most annoying and seemingly never ending stage!
GWP - Gift With Purchase - a sample or mini sized item
HG - Holy Grail - this is the product you would go back for time and time again, it does the job brilliantly, and is either economical, or so fantastic price becomes no object!
NPI - Near Purchasing Incident (OMG we all have those!)
LHJ - Long Haul Job - for those products - love 'em or hate 'em - that never seem to end no matter how often you use them
PRCP -Pink Rose Candle Philosophy. From Erma Bombeck who said, 'If I had my life to live over again I would have burned the pink candle sculptured like a rose that melted in storage'. Don't keep things 'for best' or 'for a special occasion'. That day never arrives. Give the best to yourself now and enjoy it. (Thanks to McCulloch29 for introducing this thought provoking sentiment to us)
GA- for an out that was given away rather than binned or UU, to charity, as a present, or "just because!".

TA - for an out that was thrown away due to going off (generally as it has been lurking at the back of a stash since time immemorial) or for any other reason such as a broken container or spillage.

If anyone can think of any more we can add to the list so newbies won't be intimidated by our jargon!

Graduates

Here is a list of our lovely, fragrant ladies who have polished and pampered their way through their products and managed to get their toiletries stash under control. Ladies - congratulations You are an inspiration to the rest of us, xx . Thanks also to erm, me (:o) who suggested we start the Graduate list. To join the list of graduates let us know by posting that you are graduating in big colourful letters, that way the OP can easily spot you and add you to the list, or better still - pm the OP as the thread can move really quickly! You may also wish to add how many products you have used up during the challenge, good luck ladies xx

1.mineallmine - graduated with honours March 2011
2.Bronnie - graduated with honours March 2011
3. lostinrates - graduated with honours around June 2010

Previous threads:

In case you need to refer back to a previous stash list or product review - here are the links for the past few months challenge threads:

January: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3702779
December: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3643977
November: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3583027
October: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3520791
September: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3457221
August: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3392750
July: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3330436
June: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3264270
May: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3201982

Monthly Challenge:

Since it is a new month, why not list how many products you used/stashed last month (if you have been keeping count)? If you want to, why not set yourself a target for the number of UUs, purchases or amount of money you want to spend on toiletries this year, to help you focus more on the challenge? (That's a target you are aiming not to exceed, ladies, not surpass at supersonic speed! :rotfl:)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Comments

• VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,818
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Thanks trudij for starting new thread. I'm still on this challenge. Is keeping me on the straight and narrow.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • Pootle_3
    Pootle_3 Posts: 160 Forumite
    Another one in for February too!!

I had 128 items in my stash as of the end of November 2011, UU 18 in December and 34 in January!!
  • Skyllo
    Skyllo Posts: 269 Forumite
    I am IN for February! I've spent far too much on toiletries in January and I don't think I'll need to buy anything for a few months (except toothpaste , which won't count as I don't stockpile it).

I have a few splutters so should have some UUs soon. :)
  • bunnykins
    bunnykins Posts: 306
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm in again too please :D

I'm hoping to get into the habit of using body lotion and butters this month to see if I can make a small dent in the mountain that I have of them :o

bunnykins x
    :naughty: Save money on toiletries: no new/duplicate items until I've used up all existing supplies
  • Please count me in again for February - more INs than I was expecting in January but that was the fab Beauty Bash goodie bag so can't complain really. I must resist the Liz Earle on Saturday - I received a card about it today and 3 of the 5 products will be: Sheer skin tint, C&P, Superskin moisturiser. No hint as to what the other 2 will be.

Waiting for my Emma Hardie set to arrive which I gave in to as I want to try the moringa balm - anyone else tried it?
    Scrappie - you are so good not buying anything at the weekend!

Good luck for February everyone!
  • Carolyn12
    Carolyn12 Posts: 389
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    i'm in again
  • I am in again.
  • EssexHebridean
    EssexHebridean Posts: 21,057
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 28 February 2012 at 10:31AM
    I'm in again please trudij - thanks for starting the new thread and thanks again to Sarah for starting last months. :)

Stash list where I can find it:

Hair:
    Shampoo: John Frieda Brilliant Brunette x2 (1 in use); Avon Advance Techniques (HG: ?)
    Conditioner: 1 x John Frieda Brilliant Brunette (in use); Avon Advance Techniques; Percy & Reed Moisturising Conditioner (HG: ?)
    Intensive conditioner: Tresemme (in use), Avon Planet Spa hair mask. (HG: ?)
    Serum: [STRIKE]2[/STRIKE] 1 x John Frieda Frizz Ease (in use) (HG: Avon Lotus Shield)
    Heat defence spray: 2 x Toni & Guy Iron It (Part used) (1 in use)(HG: ?)
    Styling: 2 x John Frieda Shine Shock (1 in use); 2 x John Frieda Simply Sleek (1 in use); Avon Ultra Smoothing Balm;

Want to try: Alberto Balsam Shampoos, Supermarket own coconut shampoo, Timotei & similar "old school" stuff.

Body:
    Shower gel: Avon Senses Sunset 500ml, S&G Clean, Girls! (in use); BS Satsuma, BS Mango, BS Shea, BS Pink Grapefruit (HG: ? Maybe S&G iFoam, maybe BS gels)
    Bath foam: Palmolive Naturals Milk & Honey (in use); Baylis & Harding Tropical Orchid & Sweet Vanilla (HG: S&G Calm One, Calm All/Sanctuary Spa Mande)
    Exfoliator: S&G The Scrub Of Your Life (in use); Clinique Sparkle Skin (in use); Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub; (HG: Clinique Sparkle Skin / S&G The Scrub Of Your Life / The Breakfast Scrub)
    Body Butter/Lotion: S&G Righteous Butter; S&G Daily Smooth (In use); BS Vitamin E; BS Cranberry Joy; Johnsons Holiday Skin (In use); Baylis & Harding Tropical Orchid & Sweet Vanilla (HG: ?)
    Deodorant: 1 x Mitchum Roll-on (in use); 6 x Mitchum Spray (1 in use); [STRIKE]2[/STRIKE]1 x Boots Anti-persp spray (But I can't find it at the moment....slightly bizarre!)(HG: Mitchum)

Want to try: Superdrug Body Butter, Primark Body Butter, Poundland Body Butters; NSpa Hot butter Fudge bath foam, Tesco Discount Brands Vanilla Bath foam

Hands Lips & Feet:
    Hand cream: Avon Hand Cream (In use)
    Intensive hand cream: NONE!
    Foot Cream: Avon Heel Softening Cream (in use)
    Foot spray: NONE!
    Lip Balm: 1 x Avon Dry Skin SOS (In use); Mini Clinique Superbalm Tinted (Glamour freebie) (in use); Softlips; Carmex; Neutrogena (HG: Avon Dry Skin SOS - now discontinued :()

Face:
    Face wash: Olay Total Effects (in use); Olay Gentle Refreshing; Soap & Glory Peaches & clean cleansing milk; Sanctuary Spa (mini) x 1; (HG: Olay Regenerist Daily Thermal Skin Polisher)
    Exfoliator: S&G Scrub Your Nose In It (In use)(HG: ?)
    Wipes: 1 x Tesco Sensitive; 1 x Wilko Pure (in use)
    Eye Cream: Nivea Visage Natural Beauty Radiance Boosting Eye Cream (In use); Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 hour eye cream; Avon Anew Reversalist eye illuminating system
    Moisturiser: 14 day trial of Garnier Ultralift Moisturiser (In use) Olay Complete Care SPF 15 (HG: ?)
    Serum: 1 x Olay Total Effects (In use); Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful (HG: No. 7 Protect & Perfect/Olay Total Effects)
    Night cream: [STRIKE]Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night (mini)[/STRIKE]; Avon Care replenishing face cream (in Use).
    Eye Makeup Remover: 7 x L’Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup remover (1 in use) (HG: L’Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup remover)
    Face Masks: 2 x Avon Planet Spa (Moisturising & Deep cleansing) (2 in use) (HG: ?)

Want to try: Avon Solutions facial wash, day & night cream, Avon ANEW facial wash

Makeup:
    Foundation: Avon MagiX Cashmere Finish (in use) Max Factor Colour Adapt mini (in use) (HG: Avon MagiX Cashmere Finish);
    Tinted Moisturiser: Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser (In Use) (HG: Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser)
    Powder: 2 x Clinique Blended loose face powder (1 in use) (HG: Clinique Blended loose Face Powder)
    Blusher: Bourjois (in use); Clinique Cream Stick blush (GWP size) (HG: )
    Mascara: Clinique High Lengths (GWP Size) (In use in travel kit); No 7 Intense Volume (GWP Size) (in use); Clinique High Impact (GWP size); Avon SuperEnchant; (HG Clinique Naturally Glossy)
    Eyeliner: Clinique Cream eye pencil (In Use); Avon In A Blink Eye Pencil (Espresso) (In use); Avon In A Blink Eye Pencil (Steel) (In use); Avon Glimmerstick (Plum) (In Use) Avon Glimmerstick "Blackest Black" (In use)
    Lip Gloss: Hard Candy Pallette, 2 x Clinique Glosswear "Air Kiss" (GWP Size); Clinique Glosswear "Nude Nectar"; Max Factor Silk Gloss Tube; Estee Lauder High Gloss "Honey"; Chanel Levres Scintillantes (GWP Size); S&G Sexy Mother Pucker (in use)
    Eyeshadow: There is not enough paper in the world for me to list them all…..!

Perfume:
    Cerutti 1881; 2 x Lagerfeld Sun, Moon, Stars (1 in use); Calvin Klein CK1, Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise, Avon Eternal Magic (All in use) plus various minis

TRAVEL STASH:

All these products are mini-sizes - Sachets listed separately:

Shower:
    Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily
    Molton Brown fresh Bushukan Citrus bodywash
    Molton Brown Recharge Black Pepper bodywash

Body:
    Molton Brown Coco De Mer Body Lotion x 2 (1 in use)
    Molton Brown Naran Ji hand wash
    Molton Brown Relaxing Yuan Zhi body cream
    Nivea Soft x 9 single use :eek:
    BS Wild Cherry BB

Hair:
    Molton Brown Lilli-Pilli Conditioner
    Molton Brown Instant Indian Cress haircondition
    Molton Brown Radiant Lilli-Pili hairwash x 2
    Hotel freebie Gilchrist & Soames Shampoo
    Hotel freebie Wood & Brown x 2
    Tresemme Shampoo
    JF Brilliant Brunette Shampoo x 1
    MOP C-System shaping serum
    Pantene Shampoo :(
    Toni & Guy Iron It Heat defence spray
    Umberto Giannini Sleek & Chic blowdry cream
    JF Frizz Ease Wind-Down relaxing creme
    Batiste Dry shampoo

Face:
    2 x Clinique Mild Liquid Facial Soap
    Clinique Mild facial soap
    BS Seaweed facial wash x 2
    BS Tea Tree facial wash
    No7 Time resisting day cream
    No7 Uplifting day cream
    No7 Advanced Hydration Day Cream
    Olay Total effects Wake Up Wonder
    Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super-Serum
    Olay Regenerist Flawless Skin Cream
    Olay Total Effects touch of foundation
    Clinique 7 day Scrub
    Clinique Moisture Surge
    Avon Clinical Derma-Full Cream

Sachets:

Avon Lotus Shield (lots!)
    Nivea Purifying Facial Wash / Oil Free Moisturising Fluid x1 (2 Part Sachets)
    Nivea Refreshing Facial Wash / Light Daily Moisture Cream x2 (2 Part Sachets)
    Nivea natural Beauty Scrub/DEye Cream/Moisturiser x 17 (3 part sachets)
    Johnsons face wash
    Nivea My Effect rich firming body lotion x 18
    Dove Moisturing Milk Shampoo
    L'Oreal Nutrisummer body lotion (2 part sachet)
    Veet Hair minimising body moisturiser
    Elvive Body Boost Shampoo
    Dove Care & Radiance Shampoo & Conditioner x2 (2 part sachets)
    Wella Vitality Shampoo / Conditioner x4 (2 part sachets)
    Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Shampoo / Conditioner (2 Part sachet)
    Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Conditioner
    Garnier Fructis Shampoo / Conditioner (2 part sachet)
    Timotei Copper radiance Shampoo
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • InaPickle
    InaPickle Posts: 5,968
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hi ladies: I'm in again.

I UU 13 products last month. If I keep up at that rate, I'll use up 156 items this year! ;)

I can but wish! :rotfl:
    Please call me 'Pickle'
    No More Buying Books: ???
    No More Buying DVDs: ???
    NMB Toiletries ??? and I've gone back for my Masters at the University of Use Ups!
    P
    roud to be dealing with her debts 1198~

• Itzybitzy
    Itzybitzy Posts: 949 Forumite
    edited 29 February 2012 at 5:16PM
    Anything i use up will be put to red!
    Bath

Aldi Sea Minerals Bath Foam
    Bamford Botanic Geranium Bath Oil, 30ml
    Burts Bees Theraputic Bath Crystals - 44g
    Shower
    Abhana, White Grapefruit and May Chang Bath and Shower Gel, 100ml
    Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Shower Gel, 30ml
    Neom Organic Body Wash, 50ml
    Bamford Geranium Body Wash, 50ml x 2
    TK Maxx Designer Soap, Ocean x 1
    Arran Aromatics After The Rain Soap, 100g
    Superdrug Sweet Snuggles, Sweetheart Mini Soaps x 5
    Knights Castle Soap, x1
    Tesco Value Shower Gel, 300ml, 1x
    Hello Kitty, Liberty - Body Wash, 75ml
    Hello Kitty Liberty - Body Wash, 175ml
    Body lotion/Butter/Gel
    Bayliss and Harding Rose, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli Body Butter, 250ml
    Neom Organic Body Lotion, 50 ml
    Bamford Geranium Body Lotion, 50ml
    Abhana, White Grapefruit and May Chang Body Lotion, 100ml
    Marks and Spencer, La Maison de Senteurs, Hand and Body Lotion, Juniper Noel, 275ml
    Johnsons Firming Holiday Skin, 250ml
    Avon Spotlight Shimmer Moisturising Gel
    Boots Extracts Cranberry Body Butter
    Hello Kitty Liberty Body Butter, 200ml
    Garnier Hydralock Light Moisturising Milk
    Bamford Geranium Body Lotion, 50ml
    Other body products
    Kleenex Facial Cloths x 30
    Bepanthen Nappy Cream, 3.5g
    Sun Shots Sachet, 20ml x2
    Lacura Cotton Wool Pads x 1
    Allura 200 Cotton Wool Balls
    Aldi Dentitex 125 ml Fresh Mint Toothpaste
    Aquafresh Ultimate, 20ml
    Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste, 20ml
    Body Spray/Deo
    Parfums Love You and Me, Body Fragrance
    Parfums Love My Love, Body Fragrance
    Parfums Love first Kiss, Body Fragrance
    Hello Kitty Liberty Body Spray
    Tiama Truth Bodyspray
    Triple Dry Deo
    Dove Invisible Dry Deo
    Nivea Energy Fresh Lemongrass Deo
    Hands, feet and face
    Gloves in A Bottle Shielding Lotion, 2x5ml Sachet
    Handcream to trial for Alba Science
    Lavera, Handcreme, 20ml x 2
    L'occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream, 30ml
    Avon Solutions Sensitive Botanicals Gentle Day Moisturiser
    Virgin Vie Cooling Foot Fizz
    Superdrug Fragrant Florals Lavender Hand Lotion
    Superdrug Fragrant Florals Rose Hand Lotion
    Lip Gloss/Balm/Stick
    Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain
    Avon Lipstick - Deep Bronze
    Avon Lip Gloss - Lilac
    Avon Lip Radience - Rose Foil
    Body Shop Born Lippy Lipbalm Strawberry 3x
    Body Shop Born Lippy Lipbalm Mango/Peach
    Blistex Lip Balm
    Pretty Smile Juicy Strawberry Lip Balm
    Carmex Lip Balm
    2 x Jemma Kid Lip Gloss
    Superdrug Little Green Tin Lip Balm, Apple
    Vaseline Lip Therapy Lip Balm, Rosy Lips
    Next Gold, Vanilla Lip balm
    Lanolips Sachet
    Hair products
    Percy and Reed Finishing Polish, 100ml
    Macadamia Deep Repair Masque, 30ml
    Loccitane Masque eclat shine mask, 8ml
    Nicky Clarke Moisture Shampoo, 2x10ml Sachets
    Nicky Clarke Moisture Conditioner, 2x10ml Sachet
    s
    Abhana, White Grapefruit and May Chang Shampoo, 100ml
    Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo, 50ml
    Pantene Pro V Restoratives Night Renewal Nourishing Mist
    Aussie Long Hair Conditioner
    Aussie Long Hair 3 min Wonder
    Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Shampoo 400 ml
    Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Conditioner 400 ml
    Pantene Repair and Protect Repair and Protect Shampoo, Normal-Thick Hair (Freebie to trial for Supersavvyme)
    Pantene Repair and Protect Repair and Protect Conditioner, Normal- Thick Hair (Freebie to trial for Supersavvyme)
    Pantene Split End Serum -Normal-Thick Hair(Freebie to trial for Supersavvyme)
    Klorane Nourishing Treatment Shampoo, 25ml
    Perfume
    Boss Orange Postcard Sample
    Stella McCartney Lily - Sample
    Gap Blue
    Ralph Lauren Romance
    Beyonce Heat Rush
    Skincare
    RMK Cleansing Oil, 3ml
    Taaj Purifying and revitalizing make-up remover, 100ml
    Skinlite Self-Heating Massage Cream, 6.2g x 3
    Nivea Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream, 50ml
    Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner, 200ml
    Montagne Jeaunesse Aloe Vera and Willow Cleansing Mud, 20g
    Neutrogena Multi-Defence Daily Moisturiser, 50ml
    Estee Lauder BB Daywear - Light, 5ml
    Avon Sample Sachets of Upper Eye and BrowBone Gel and Under Eye Cream
    Nivea Pure and Natural Body Lotion, 4ml x3
    Nivea Pure and Natural Day Cream, 1.5ml x 3
    Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Serum, Sample Sachet
    3ml Sachet of Mystery Wash and Mask Cleanser
    REN Omega 3, Night Repair Serum, 50ml
    Clinique Clarifying Lotion, 15ml x 4
    Loccitane Cleansing Milk, 50ml
    Loccitane Body Ultra Rich Cream, 8ml
    Loccitane Creme Masque, 5ml
    Essential Care Organic Avacado Replenishing Cream, 15ml
    Essential Care Organic Rose Moisturiser, 1.5ml

MONU Enriched Body Cream, 5ml
    MONU Neck and Bust Cream, 5ml
    MONU Hand and Nail Cream, 5ml
    MONU, Auto Bronze Cream, 5ml

Anew Clinical Under Lift Eye Cream, Sample Sachet
    Dr Perricone Bright Eyed flawless Eye Cream, 2x0.5ml Sachets
    Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion, 1x4ml Sachet
    Lavera Lifting Serum, 4x0.5ml Sachets
    10 little samples of Veil Cream in various shades
    Sisleya Paris Anti Age Cream, 5ml
    Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, 30ml
    Dr Nick Lowe Oli Control Day Cream, 20ml
    Clarins Multi Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream - 15ml
    Figs and Rouge Sweet Geranium Balm, 8ml
    Rosemelt Kiss Face Cream, 20ml
    Rosemelt Instant Glow Mask, 45mg
    Nivea for Men Sensitive Moisturiser 15ml
    Dr Hauschka - Creme a la Rose Day Cream 30ml
    Melvita Rose Nectar Day Cream, 15ml
    Melvita Cream Nectar Night Care, 15ml
    Cowshed Quinoa Hydrating Daily Moisturiser, 20ml
    Cowshed Lavender Gentle Cleanser, 30ml
    Dr Lewinn's Even Tone Lightning Cream, 15g
    Primark Sensitive Skin Wipes - x2
    Pure 25 Complete Cleansing Wipes
    Bio Oil 60 ml
    Elemis Pro - Collagen Marine Cream, 3ml
    Eyeshadow
    Jane Iredale 24-Karat Gold Dust Shimmer Powder, Silver, 1.8g
    Jane Iredale 24-Karat Gold Dust Shimmer Powder, Rose Gold, 1.8g
    Rimmel Colour Rush Eyeshadow - Tempted
    GOSH Copper Eye Dust
    Marks and Spencers - Platimum Trio Eye Shadow - All usable
    Boots Duo Eyeshadow - Mocha Latte - Both useable
    Bourjois Noir Emeraude Eyeshadow
    Bourjois Bleu Myosotis Eyeshadow
    Clinique Colour Eyeshadow Quad
    Stargazer Eyeshadow Satin Earth 2x
    Rimmel Colour Rush Eyeshadow, Grey Sparkles
    Bourjois Rose Perle Eyeshadow
    Avon Smooth Mineral Midnight Mauve Eye Dust
    Make Up Pallate's
    Next Face Complete Pallate - Bit of a mess but most eye shadows usable
    Rimmel Pallate Sweet Seduction - Again bit of a mess, but blusher and some eye shadow usuable
    Marks and Spencers 4 Eyeshadow Pallate - All usable
    Foundation/Bronzer/Concealer
    Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup, 1.5ml
    Bare Minerals Foundation Light - Little Pot
    Bare Minerals Foundation Sample, Fairly Light
    Estee Lauder Foundation Sample, Nutritious
    Estee Lauder Foundation Sample Ecru, x 2
    Avon Ideal Shade Light Make Up
    W7 Cover Stick Concealer with Tea Tree Medium Deep
    Calvin Klein Endless Light Concealer - Brown Sugar
    Mascara
    Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara Black
    Clinique High Impact Mascara Black
    Avon Beyond Colour Mascara Navy
    Avon Colour Trend Mascara - Black
    Lip Pencil/Liner
    Fearne Vamp Red Lip Pencil
    Eyeliner
    Avon Kajalstick Brick Bronze and Black
    Avon Colourtrend Kajal Stick. Black and Warm Brown
    Avon Kajal Stick - Dark Bronze
    Markwins Eyepencil - Black
    Nail Polish/Remover
    Quickies 20 Nail Varnish Remover Pads
    Allura Nail Varnish Remover, 400ml
    Zoya Nail Polish 15ml (Carey)
    OPI Nail LacQuer, Be A Dahlia Won't You, 15ml
    OPI Nail LacQuer, Suzy Says Feng Shui, 15ml
    OPI Nail LacQuer, Gold Shatter, 15ml
    Deborah Lippmann - Razzledazzle, Don't know how much is in it...it's the one out of the December Glossybox
    Elizabeth French Nail Polish - Mystery
    Claire's Accessories Nail Polish - Purple Sparkly :p
    Claire's Accessories Nail Polish- Metallic Green
    Claire's Accessories Nail Polish - Dark Pink
    Claire's Accessories Nail Polish - Sparkly Black
    Claire's Accessories Nail Polish - Sparkly Silver

Total on 1st Feb 2012 122 products

Goal for this month- Use everything up and ONLY buy when absolutly essential (aye right)
    Total debts = [STRIKE]£3116[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]2216[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£2066[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£1916[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£1766[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£1616[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£1466[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£1316[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£1166[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£1016[/STRIKE]£866
    DMP £150 each month
    Total paid off so far £2150 :D
    Debt Free by Jan 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills