Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    michlou
    Contractual Parking Charge Notice from G24
    • 30th Jan 12, 1:36 PM
    Contractual Parking Charge Notice from G24 30th Jan 12 at 1:36 PM
    Hi all,

I know there are other threads out there about these charges but im a worrier and want to check my specific case.

My husband and I spent all day at the cinema, literally! This morning a charge notice has come through the post from G24 with pictures of our car entering and leaving with the times and stating term breached : Exceeded the maximum duration of stay permitted. Its free parking there. They are asking for 95 or reduced amount of 75 if paid within 14 days.
    There is an address on the back if i want to dispute and i can provide the proof of being in the cinema.

I just really want to know what to do about it, i havent contacted anyone else yet (apart from my husband at work so i think i made his day go from bad to worse )

Any advice and help putting my mind at ease is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by michlou; 30-01-2012 at 2:06 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

961Posts Today

6,124Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Quite a few mentioning they're worried about letters from a firm called Concentrix about tax credits, info here http://t.co/azRGvdqaAn

• Even if you're not corrupt yet find uve presided over a systemically corrupt organisation, the honourable thing to do is resign Mr Blatter?

• On way to @GMB for my 7:40 deals of the week, talking tax credit renewal, Dominos trick, shopping codes and free benefit make up.

• Follow Martin