Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chr15
    • By Chr15 8th Jan 12, 5:35 PM
    • 297Posts
    • 63Thanks
    Chr15
    Angry Birds on Vtech Innotab?
    • 8th Jan 12, 5:35 PM
    Angry Birds on Vtech Innotab? 8th Jan 12 at 5:35 PM
    Does anyone know if you can put Angry Birds on the Vtech Innotab? My son is mad on it so would give me my phone back if you could.
Page 1
    • slapmatt
    • By slapmatt 8th Jan 12, 7:37 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 912 Thanks
    slapmatt
    • 8th Jan 12, 7:37 PM
    • 8th Jan 12, 7:37 PM
    What operating system does it use?

If it runs a proprietory system then I would say also definitely not.

Saying all that I have only had a brief look at one that my Mum bought for my niece, so I wouldn't class myself as an expert on the subject.
    • neilwoods
    • By neilwoods 8th Jan 12, 8:18 PM
    • 2,219 Posts
    • 1,182 Thanks
    neilwoods
    • 8th Jan 12, 8:18 PM
    • 8th Jan 12, 8:18 PM
    Doesnt the Innotab require you to buy cartridges with the software on, so it will be proprietory system to Vtech, so more than likely NO.
    • Chr15
    • By Chr15 8th Jan 12, 8:54 PM
    • 297 Posts
    • 63 Thanks
    Chr15
    • 8th Jan 12, 8:54 PM
    • 8th Jan 12, 8:54 PM
    Yeah it is cartridges but also takes downloads. Was hoping that it was possible from somewhere other than the Vtech site, thanks for the help though
  • scrabble123
    • 17th Jan 12, 1:42 AM
    • 17th Jan 12, 1:42 AM
    You can download 3 free apps which you can choose when you install the Vtech software and register your innotab. After that the downloadable apps are £2.99 each.

The cartridges are around £20-£25 and are branded cartoon characters such as Cars or Toy Story etc.

I've started to review some of the apps on this site:
    innotabapps.info
    and will be adding some more reviews shortly.

If you've got any to review then I'd be happy to hear from you

Regards
    Scrabble123
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,358Posts Today

6,681Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just a quick goodbye (for now)... https://t.co/00uuzdpqAv

• Still fighting - hoping for chinks in the armour as there's a new administration https://t.co/XMYOGshhI0

• About to speak to talented teens from underprivileged backgrounds re student finance. Far more difficult to be +ve after retrospective hikes

• Follow Martin