Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    charlies_mum
    Decluttering 2012, this year, definitely ...
    • 29th Dec 11, 3:06 PM
    Decluttering 2012, this year, definitely ... 29th Dec 11 at 3:06 PM
    Yes, it's another new year and I'm ashamed to say that I am still not decluttered.

In April I took a storage facility, and yes, you've guessed it, I've filled that as well I do buy and sell for a living, so suppose I sort of have an excuse

The dining room was tidied for Christmas and it looks lovely, and I have uttered those words again "It is never getting like that again", but time will tell ...

Happy New Year to all fellow declutterers, 2012 could be the year I finally achieve it
    You're only young once, but you can be immature forever
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,149Posts Today

7,913Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just had good chat with @amberruddhr about the CMA energy report. Nice that a Sec of State is listening.

• And that misses student loan repayments which adds 9% at £21k (for post 2012 starters, different for others) https://t.co/c541WRSj0v

• Apologies for the vulgarity but did the #Wimbledon bbc2 commentator just say "he doesn't beat himself off?"

• Follow Martin