Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Distorted Vision
    0 WOW
    Cheapest source of Tassimo T-Discs
    • 12th Dec 11, 2:32 PM
    0 WOW
    Cheapest source of Tassimo T-Discs 12th Dec 11 at 2:32 PM
    I just bought a Bosch Tassimo coffee maker from Amazon in one of the Cyber Monday lightning deals.

I knew that the discs were expensive from the outset. Pretty much like a lot of things: printer ink, Oral B brush heads, Gillette razor blades....

However, what did surprise me was that when I checked the prices direct from Tassimo's and compared them to the supermarkets and Amazon for my favourite T-discs - Tassimo was cheaper for all apart from one. Amazon was cheaper but this was based on buying 5 packs. (It worked out more expensive for all other T-discs).

I posted a request for a discount code but had no joy. I'm sure its been asked before but has anyone found a cheaper source of T-discs? I'm interested in other people's experiences of buying T-discs for their Tassimo machine.

I was talking to my sister who lives in Switzerland but is here for Christmas. She was saying Nespresso is treated as a designer brand in their stores etc in Switzerland and its like a status symbol. She said that she thinks the coffee from Tassimo which is mucher nice than Nespresso.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,193Posts Today

6,970Users online

Martin's Twitter