Employment Support Allowance payment - DECEMBER 2011?

Options
jamie.wilkes
jamie.wilkes Posts: 2 Newbie
edited 5 December 2011 at 11:44PM in Benefits & tax credits
Hi all,

I am due to get paid over christmas and new year (ESA & DLA)......just wondering what dates the payment will come. (early or normal payments)

Thanks

Jamie :cool:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    monday 26th is a bank holiday as is tuesday 27th(in lieu of sunday 25th)so if you are due to be paid on either of these dates you will be paid friday 23rd at the latest
    for new year monday 2nd jan is a bank hol for sunday 1st so same will apply
  • haydenmark
    Options
    woodbine wrote: »
    monday 26th is a bank holiday as is tuesday 27th(in lieu of sunday 25th)so if you are due to be paid on either of these dates you will be paid friday 23rd at the latest
    do you mean payments due on the 2 jan will be paid on the 23 dec as i too are due on 2nd jan
  • jamie.wilkes
    Options
    woodbine wrote: »

• nickjbritton
    Options
    I was told by the job centre payments for 27th December would be paid on 19th and it was not right so now I got no cash til Friday, THANKS FOR NOTHING JOB CENTRE.
  • sunnyone
    sunnyone Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I was told by the job centre payments for 27th December would be paid on 19th and it was not right so now I got no cash til Friday, THANKS FOR NOTHING JOB CENTRE.

How is it the job centers fault that you have blown all your money?

Its also common sense that there is no way that your payments would be payed a full 8 days earlier.
  • Mupette
    Mupette Posts: 4,599 Forumite
    Options
    mine is due on the 27th and perhaps i will get it on the 23rd...
    Budget, Budget Budget.

why spend it the second you get it.. its the same money all year around. It should just about last you 2 weeks, you know you have to make this money last a few more extra days..
    GNU
    Terry Pratchett
    ((((Ripples))))
  • jalapenojosie
    Options
    hey, i am still waiting for esa, my last payment was the 13th of december, what is happening? jobcentreplus your timing is impeccable, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure