Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Pc World Performance Agreement
    • 30th Jan 07, 9:36 AM
    Pc World Performance Agreement 30th Jan 07 at 9:36 AM
    When I bought my Advent PC in July 2004 I puchased a five years Performance Agreement for 239. I have used the Agreement for free in-store health checks (good) In the last few months I have had major problems with the PC - it keeps crashing and a Blue Screen appears with error messages. I call the Performance Agreement 0870 helpline to ask for an engineer to visit to repair it. I am always told that I have to reset the computer (and lose all my data) before they will consider my request. I dont want to do this as I dont want to lose all my data. When I say this I am told "data is not our responsibility". I have now reached a brick wall - the Performance Agreement complaints section were hopeless. I cant afford to pay for an engineer.

Has anyone else had similar problems with their PC World Performance Agreement? If so what did you do?

Help! Any suggestions welcome!

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

495Posts Today

3,650Users online

Martin's Twitter