Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Bscdjc
    Iva has taken my ppi refund
    • 3rd Nov 11, 5:25 PM
    Iva has taken my ppi refund 3rd Nov 11 at 5:25 PM
    Hello,

I have had a refund of PPI from First Plus (Barclays) but rather then sending me the cheque they have sent it to Payplan direct. Even though our loan is joint and the cheque is payable to my wife only. Who does not have an IVA or any arrears on anything.

Payplan today told me that 50% will be returned to my wife at some point. (Can my wife charge a daily interest until they return her money)

I am at a loss for words, First Plus did not tell us what they had to do. Payplan have said that the even though they are gonna keep half the money it still wont settle my IVA with 4 years remaining. Is there any way I can force payplan to accept this payment they will keep as a full and final.

Should I now let my IVA fail and go bankrupt. ?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

229Posts Today

1,314Users online

Martin's Twitter