Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mimi15
    getting finished on ill health grounds
    • 20th Oct 11, 5:07 PM
    getting finished on ill health grounds 20th Oct 11 at 5:07 PM
    just wanted to know anyone can help me.ive workaed for 11years in same company but been off sick for the last three.work sked me did i want to give my notice in i said no.only that i write to them they wouldnt keep in touch with me,i have had only 2 welfare meetings which i asked for they asked for my medical reports and last year they asked for updated medical reports,they said in the unlikely hood i would not be able to return they would finish me on health grounds and would invite me in when they received my medical reports. i never heard no more so i write to them to ask what the outcome was going to be and they have not replied,im told they probably dont want to pay me off and this is why they choose to ignore me what else can i do.thankyou for looking at this.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

233Posts Today

1,410Users online

Martin's Twitter